TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

Under manage applications my major says: major:COSL program: BS-COSL
What does that mean

@Hopefulaggie22 I believe COSL means Construction Science Lower.

Lower as opposed to upper level courses.

What’s your major?

Bachelor of Science - Construction Science

^^^^^^

^^^^^^

@thelma2 Question! If under Manage my Applications it says: Major:TEAB Program: BAC-TEAM-EB Does that sounds like Blinn Team Engineering? Still have 3 tabs, but hopeful for a change soon! Thanks in advance - you are so kind to help everyone on here!

@pjweatherman based on @Thelma2 responses to others on this thread with the same BAC-TEAM-EB it looks as that is Engineering Academy in Bryan. Basically Blinn Team for Engineering.

Sorry disregard those two comments earlier

no check mark no change
Under manage applications under update email, release directory… Do you have to update first before decision ? And allow release directory? Wondering please someone answer this
Biology first and bims second
Waiting… no change little concerning

I’m under the impression that there was no wave today. Forums seemed quiet as well as twitter.

Does anyone know if there is still any chance for full admit for Engineering? My son’s Howdy still says his major is Mechanical engineering College Station. He did check on his app that he would take Blinn team, but I’m a little worried that other people are seeing changes for Blinn or Galveston and his still says CS…does that mean we should be expecting a rejection?

We have so many changes going on in our lives right now, knowing where he’s going next year would take such a load off my mind. We are fully prepared for rejection and making plans for somewhere for him to attend with the hope of transferring in the future. The wait is killing me!

Whoop! My son received 6 tabs and it now says Texas A&M- Blinn Engineering. Thank you everyone for all the information and encouragement.
@Thelma2 thank you for all your help!

Woke up to 6 tabs and change to gen engineering - Galv. Son wants to visit there and UT Dallas to make final decision.
@txnjenn - hang in there - I’m sure more are coming this week - I was feeling the exact same just yest - had it been Blinn he would have for sure taken that but now we are still in limbo until he visits these last two so we are getting closer! The end of the uncertainty is in sight!!

I don’t understand why they can’t just simultaneously send out offers…it seems like they’re only working on engineering majors. what do your extra 3 tabs say on them @KIMZ99 @GManmom123

The 6 tabs are Home, My Record, My Finances, Student Life, Research, My Howdy

I guess engineering has been waiting the longest as far as early decision goes (or is it action). Anyway… I’m sure more will follow soon!!!

@bluefordaggie yes you can change your major after first year and move to cstat. It’s not considered a transfer. Many people do this and many people start off thinking they’ll do this and then love it down there. Great campus and tight knit. And hello… there a beach!!!

We’ve all waited and watched this thread for months. Kinda feel like we’re all in this together (cue high school musical soundtrack)!!

Whoop!! Ours says that too! Still waiting for housing portal to open…

Been lurking but first post: Yesterday son’s Howdy “manage App” changed to BAC ENGE GV, which I understand to mean Galv Engineering program. This morning 6 tabs and My App changed as well. All still says under review. He has been accepted to several other schools (SMU, TCU, OU and a few others) but I think A&M is top on his list. Will now have to decide what to do.

@mother2018 the updating of director has nothing to do with a forthcoming decision nor is it required to receive a decision based on what I have read on these forums.

Seems like its eng day! Congrats all!