TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

What does BAC mean after the TEAM designation. I noticed after my sons major at the business school it it has BAC His second choice major was political science and it had a BS after that designation?

I’m honestly just getting frustrated with them now, its been 6 months and not even an apology for the long wait? all i want is a simple yes or no answer. I hate how they have automatic admission too because i go to an extremely competitive school so my rank isn’t the best. I’m sorry for being negative but its just sooooo stressful.

any Engineering majors hear back?

I applied in dec 31, and my application was complete on Jan 2. I have the Sit desc thing, and I’m wondering when I would start hearing back. I applied to allied health.

Have any OOS been getting team?

@debrajohn I’m pretty sure today was only for Blinn Team

@debrajohn My son is still waiting to hear back from Engineering. I chatted with an A&M rep and he said more acceptances tonight, tomorrow and next week.

@AggieMomhelp My son is actually hoping for the Blinn Engineering team. He’s heard great things about it. I have a question…if he is denied entry to A&M, what should we do? He wants a degree from A&M. We are from Austin and I noticed they have an A&M Eng team at ACC. Should he apply there? Go to Blinn and reapply? We just aren’t sure of the next step if he gets denied.

Yes, my question is if he gets denied, is it hard to transfer straight into A&M after a year at Blinn? My son is Applied Mathematics major.

I’m finally signed up after reading for days. My son applied in September. 27th% rank, 4.18 GPA weighted, 1320 Sat, engineering 1st major choice, in state, all 3 essays. accepted to TAMUG for engineering so AIS already has 6 tabs (that is his back up plan). His best friend found out full acceptance to TAMU on Monday. He is construction science, 12% rank, ACT 29 (not sure of his gpa).
I just chatted with TAMU admissions with Joseph. He said more decisions coming today, tomorrow and next week. He said no specific time of day for decisions.
My son is my baby. We have oldest graduated from A&M, one graduating in May from A&M and two sophomores there. Two of them went straight Blinn their first year and transferred in. A good option if want to be in CStat and eventually go to A&M. They are all Aggies in the end! Good luck to all!

Transferring is not hard if they make about a 3.3 or higher with required courses from their major. They apply to the major and not the admissions office. Essays should be passionate about their degree and what they want to do with their life.

@GManmom123 I haven’t heard anything about ACC engineering. Let’s wait til y’all hear for sure. I can ask around here to see what the best route is. I have a good connection in Eng. department here.

@GManmom123 He should apply for A&M Galveston for engineering. Easier to get in to. Then if want to switch to CStat just change major, don’t have to apply because TAMUG is part of TAMU. You get Aggie ring and football tickets just different campus. Application closes March 1.

http://www.tamug.edu/admissions/freshman/Admissions.html

When they go to Blinn do they go to the Bryan campus?

@CyMom4 Blinn Team is the Bryan campus.

How long does it usually take for AIS to update? I have 6 tabs this morning and major changed to TEAM , BAC-TEAM on howdy.

When can you register for New Student Conference?

@lydia2022 Not sure how long this is going to take! I’m anxious! Registration for NSC is offered after acceptance.

AIS should update this evening. Then from AIS you click on NSC registration. Not sure you can do it before then…

@caligirl2018tx I’m from out of state and no team. Still waiting. I am from California too! Where you from in California, I am from Visalia, CA.

6 tabs on HOWDY nothing in AIS Blinn TEAM on HOWDY

@Lupescupe The Aggie acceptance banner? (maroon, comes in your acceptance package, everyone takes a picture with it?) YEP! Because Blinn Team IS being an Aggie. CONGRATS!

Major was MAYS business