TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

no change-- no news–no tabs or TEAM…praying that no news means good news eventually.

1. bio major
  2. Agricu science major

Tx student what was your major before it changed to business administration? Trying to see if that is a similar change for me.

Do you think they will have more roll outs before Saturday? Congrats to all that were accepted!!

28 act
3.3 gpa 4.3 weighted
2nd quarter as school does not rank
Application 7/17
all three essays and 3 letters of rec
varsity baseball and soccer and job

I hope so! Aggie land is on Sat!

i think it was general business but i can’t remeber

@paag1234

28 act
3.3 gpa 4.3 weighted
2nd quarter as school does not rank
Application 7/17
all three essays and 3 letters of rec
varsity baseball and soccer and job
@lydia2022

Red banner has changed to check back later in day not in the morning. Has anyone talked to admissions today?

same here @paag1234

Waiting and hoping. With my final exams coming up in March it would really be really sweet to get acceptance to the BAEN program. I am also worried about the very high out of state tuition this year.

has anyone who was review into BIMS gotten in?

@camrynashley still waiting for BIMS

@camrynashley still waiting here too

there were a couple of people posting about being accepted into TAMU with a BIMS major on twitter. I’m still waiting too. i honestly thought i was a great candidate for this school but clearly not…

Still waiting for BIMS here, too!

6 tabs this morning.

Wow… how exciting for everyone that got TEAM today! To answer some of the questions… YES, you can transfer to TAMU before the 2 years but you will do so under an application process. It will not be automatic. MANY students do this due to AP and dual credit. Definitely accept TEAM though so you can enjoy Aggie life as a Freshman. All the perks and then some. My daughter is a Junior with 87 completed hours and she is taking a course at Blinn this semester (history) because she doesn’t want it to affect GPA for grad school. So there are many students that go to both campuses.

For those still waiting… keep the thought in mind “worth the wait”. May not seem like it now, but you guys have this. Even with worse case scenario of PSA (which isn’t a bad choice at all), you will have such a great experience and if you decide you still want College Station campus after that first year (which will fly by), then bam… you’re in!

Deep breath!

Does anyone know when we are supposed to hear by?

Do y’all think more TEAM will be sent out? I still haven’t heard anything and am very stressed!!!