TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

@Cowboydoghouse bay area CA!

@GManmom123 thats better than what i heard, i was only told that there would be more acceptances next week. Hopefully we find out tomorrow instead.

Wonder if AIS will be back to normal later today. Feel like we are checking every hour for an update!

How many people usually get offered Blinn TEAM?

@shanjohnson26 copied from @AggieMomAgain -
For Fall 2017, there were 27,000 holistically reviewed applications. There were 3,800 students who were offered full admission after review. There were 2,400 students who were offered Blinn-TEAM after review. (Of those who were offered Blinn-TEAM, only about 1,050 students accepted the offer and are now enjoying being Aggies in Aggieland!

There were 530 students who were offered Gateway, no info how many fulfilled the requirements and became full admits in the Fall.

The entire breakdown for the 42,000 applications can be found on the TAMU website under 2017 Counselor Connection Update Spring

Basically, 3800/27000 is about 14%, and if you add the Blinn team it’s about 25%. pretty small acceptance rate!

6 tabs today!! Blinn TEAM!! :slight_smile: Waiting for AIS to update as well…Major: Physics

@jrs4518 what are your stats? CONGRATS!

Congrats!
Do you think your Howdy just updated? Did you check last night?

No change yet-- is this a bad sign? Just college station desc. Still 3 tabs no change

No change yet still desc college station 3 tabs no change & nothing new in manage applications
Is this a bad sign?

How do you know if you are Blinn Team or a conventional admit?

Are there only Blinn admits mostly today. Once they start Blinn Admissions is it safe to say full admissions have all been handed out?

Still have the red bar at the top saying “Check again later today”. :frowning: Is anyone else showing that? Thank you!

Yup we do. Accepted at 6 other places but holding out the last bit of hope that something changes.

mine shows the same red bar across the AIS page and it says “check later today”

@CyMom4 Thanks!! :slight_smile: My son’s stats are:

GPA: 4.04 W 3.97 UW
ACT: 25
Applied 12/23/17
ECs: Texas Boys State, Varsity Football -4yrs, Varsity Senior Leader, NHS, school awards: leadership award, academic awards, character award, 100+ volunteer hours, leadership roles at school,

His howdy changed to TEAM under manage applications last night and when we got up this morning he had 6 tabs…

Good luck to everyone!!

@MominPlano my son’s still has the red bar at the top as well.

@paag1234 I believe there are still full admits as well as Blinn Team still being admitted.

Steve says:
We have many different applicant types and at this time of year many decisions are being made (especially for freshmen). Many decisions are being made this week. Decisions for freshmen will continue from now until March. It is normal to see changes on AIS before a decision is made. Your AIS page will update once a decision is made. You can check your AIS page every day if you like but once a week is probably enough (maybe check Friday or Saturday if you only check once a week). AIS updates automatically overnight with work done the day before. We have been having some technical issues with AIS that should be resolved in the next 24 hours. AIS shows you the most current info we have on your application and is the same place we would go to check on your status.Early action for Eng. should finish in the next 1-2 weeks

Once you got admitted today did the red bar disappear or does everyone have the red bar?

@paag1234 got the TEAM change last night-still have red bar on AIS.