TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

@addicted2mt Oh gotcha. lol That’s great to at least have that though. Good to know!

Our major changed to this? What does it mean?

Level : Undergraduate Major: TEAB Program: BAC-TEAM-EB

@debrajohn So did my son’s. This is definitely new.

did it change right now? I think it means Blinn Team? I wonder if they are doing updates thru out the day?

yes just now

@debrajohn What is your major?

That means Blinn Team

Engineering Chem

What is your major?

BIMS major, no changes.

@AlmostCollegeKid055 Do not wait to contact ROTC. Call them today to let them know you received the scholarship.

Looks like major has not updated…

maybe they are focusing by major ? Anyone hear from any of the “sciences”???

@debrajohn Engineering!

@GManmom123 @debrajohn

I know TEAB is an acronym for Texas A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn. Sorry, but I’m not sure what the rest means, and I believe there is an engineering academy at both the Brenham and Bryan campuses of Blinn, so not sure which campus.

Congratulations!!!

Congrats guys

Just want to clarify… if you intend to take the pathway from Blinn to Mays and you hit all the requirements you are automatically in as opposed to changing your major on main campus and Mays only accepting 100 admits?

does yours say Under Review?

@GManmom123 @debrajohn It means you are received the ENGR Academy at Blinn! the BAC means Bachelors. Looks like some engineering decisions are coming out today!!!
Congratulations and welcome to the Engineering Aggie Family!

The Engr Academy at Brenham is applied to directly. It is not an admissions decision.
The only admissions decision offered for ENGR academies is Blinn @ Bryan or McAllen ENGR Acad.

So I applied for engineering and have had no changes. Can anyone tell me what they think my chances are of getting either full admit or another pathway?

Sat: 1340 (640 math 700 English)
Top 13% of class
All three essays
Vp of an engineering club at my school
Nhs member
Decent amount of volunteer hours
Held a job for over a year