TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

Im confused where on AIS there is a pull down menu to see your second choice major. Can someone explain this to me?

@trinley haha sorry, no I meant that everything of yours was the same as mine except my major is BIMS

@shanjohnson26 at the top of AIS there is a pulldown menu labeled “Application” it lists the majors you have applied to. My son’s pulldown only contains his first choice major and has a “check” mark next to it.

Hi there… A friend called and told me her neighbor was fully admitted this morning to Allied Health. Don’t have many more details but thought I’d share.

Is it a good sign if on the pulldown menu it just list my first major I applied to which says “ 2018-Fall-Freshman-Pols-CS”

YEP!! That’s a College Station Admit @tinley CONGRATS! Now go shout and jump up and down. =D>

You know I can check & check all day long but that won’t change the fact that I won’t get in…so if A&M could just give me my rejection so I can replan my future…that would be grand

Go to the bottom of the page. It should show 1st and 2nd choice of majors. Under “Application”, the pull down only has the 1st choice. Still waiting…

If you could get more details please post… I applied to allied health too in late December… thanks

Is it really @Thelma2 ? That would be awesome. My daughter has that same thing for her major but it’s been that way since Thursday at least and we haven’t seen any other changes. Hers says 2018 Fall-Freshman-FIVL-CS and has the check as well. FIVL is the forensics investigative law. Her second choice major is listed at the bottom of the page though under majors still. Crossing fingers!

same @tyra2k8 I applied to allied health in august and still waiting…

Hey everyone! Under manage applications in howdy, I noticed just now that it updated! It used to say computer science now it says: Application Status: Under Review Level: Undergraduate Major: ENGE Program: BAC-ENGE-MA

Think this is a good sign?!?

@Thelma2 Under my application it says 2018 fall-freshman- EDHL with a checkmark next to it, but I think It has been that way for a week. My second major is listed at the bottom of the page.
On AIS, under manage application it says Application Status: Under Review Level : Undergraduate Major: EDHL Program: BS-EDHL-AHO
I think my howdy has changed, but i’m not completely sure.

Is that a good sign?

also the date on my howdy says it was last updated on 2018-01-09 and 52b last night it said it was last updated on 2018-01-08 and 6a

SOunds like Engineering Academy at McAllen @NoScreenNameBoii CONGRATS!

@Thelma2

I sure hope that means i’m admitted because for the status it says “Under Review” on howdy, and I have 3 Tabs my AIS says complete and in review and it has been like that since last week

The same thing here! Back and forth switching between dates!

My son’s AIS didn’t change but under his “Manage Applications” his information definitely changed to BAC-TEAM-EB

I’m not going to get too excited until I see the 6 tabs. Just don’t want to get my hopes up.

Mine has everything that @trinley has but not the check mark… @Thelma2

@trinley I am in the same situation as u too

@tyra2k8 I do know the admit was in the second quarter of a very competitive 6A Texas school and scored just over a 1300 on the SAT.

I’m sure this has been explained but by scrolling back over responses I cannot find the answer. Is it a good, bad or insignificant thing that only your first choice of major is listed at the top of AIS in the “Application” drop down box? My daughter’s states “2018 Fall - Freshman - EDHL - CS” with a check mark next to it. Sorry if this has already been explained