TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

@semacedonio I applied for summer.

@Adam666 did Aero give you an answer today?

@reconn78 lol! I didn’t even get my audit report on howdy portal ! I don’t know what that mean. I talked to advisor yesterday and he told me all the transfer dicision will be released by mid April. So it’s only two weeks for mid April and I don’t see my audit report, it just says under review. I’m also don’t know if they gonna ask me for spring grades or not? I’m kind of confused

@Adam666 that is odd. My audit report was one of the first things to show up. Did you send it all transcripts you have? From all colleges you may have attended? Either way, good luck! Let me know when they give you an answer.

I have question, if they gonna ask for my spring grades, they will send me a letter by the Mail, or they just update my status on AIS?

@reconn78 I sent my transcript and it shows as received on my AIS, and my application is completed and under review!!!

@Adam666 If they hold you for spring grades it shows up in ais and as a mailed letter. That’s what happened to me at first, but then they reconsidered and accepted me.

@reconn78 did you send your spring grades after they were requested or did you get accepted before sending them in ?

@acceptmeplease5 I’m still in my spring semester. I called admissions and they rereviewed my application and decided to accept me. I was on hold, but they reconsidered.

Does anyone know if Computer Science is competitive to get into? Just wondering.

Anyone transferring into nutritional science heard back from admissions?

Also, does anyone know when all admissions decisions will be sent out? Im still under review for my first major choice and its been a month!!

First timer here guys. I am currently attending a community college for the Spring semester. If am admitted, what is the lowest GPA I can have for the semester, without TAMU revoking my admissions? I am a tough time and want some clarification as I could not find anything.

@bobsburgers I believe as long as you pass all of your classes they don’t go to the trouble of revoking your admissions. Don’t quote me on that, though!

@bobsburgers - “Send your final college transcript. If currently enrolled, send your transcript upon completion of the current semester. Note: if your current semester GPR falls below 2.0, your college may place you on academic probation or rescind your offer of admission.”

From my acceptance letter.

Does anyone know if A&M allow prerequisites to be taken over the summer? I have a required class that has to be taken to get into my major but I know sometimes as long as you complete your classes before enrollment, its acceptable. Anybody know A&M’s requirements as far as that goes?

@amandakate11 I’m pretty sure that you have to have the classes taken before they accept you. I know A&M does look at spring grades but from what I’ve read and heard you need to have the required classes by spring or fall. But also if you speak to someone from your desired major they could possibly let it slide if it’s just one class.

Anyone know when fall admissions will hear back?

I spoke with admissions and they said by may all decisions should be released. :frowning: thats a long time. Im still waiting to hear back as well. @EHDGs123

What major are you applying for? @EHDGs123

Im doing computer science. Do you have your audit report posted in howdy yet? @amandakate11