TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

@Saba what is your major?

@CleanShoes Mathematics.

Congrats Btw! hope engineering hears back soon

Congrats, mathematics is my 2nd choice

Has anyone heard anything from Construction Science???

@aroome I got accepted around the 2nd week of March for construction science.

I am still waiting to hear back for Computer Science

Same here Tursko… Applied for computer engineering and my transfer audit was posted on 3/23. Three weeks have completed since then…guess it should come next week

If you don’t mind me asking what is your GPA @J-Smashburger

@aroome i currently have a 3.2
When did you submit your application?

@J-Smashburger I submitted my application February 20th

My xfer audit was posted 3-6 and I still haven’t heard anything for computer engineering cs track.

@jumpo69 My audit report was on 3-29, but I completed my application on the day of the deadline. Ive talked to admissions they will be updating us before this month is over is what Ive heard, but by looking at last years thread I think we will hear back by the 20th.

@aroome hopefully you hear something soon. Have you tried calling admissions to get an update?

From my understanding, engineering usually sends stuff out this month. @jumpo69 so you’re probably right.

My spouse is still waiting to hear back on their application to computer science, they’ve applied three times (because they took classes that wouldn’t transfer and have had to go back and fix it twice) and are really hoping to get in this time. Still no word back, they have a 3.7 and applied early February. Here’s to hoping they hear back soon.

I was accepted to Mays this morning!

@parkKayce05 Congrats!!! So the next wave of admissions is coming around now

A friend’s son applied to the engineering program and has not heard anything. They said 4-6 weeks and it has been 7 weeks. Has anyone else not heard yet? He has a 3.7 at community college, numerous AP hours as well as hours in hard science, calculus, etc. He was a NM semi-finalist.

@woodlandsmom most from engineering have not heard back yet so Im sure admissions will be coming soon. Ive been told at least by the end of this month.