TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

Does anyone know when admittees will receive notification of any financial aid awards? Are they waiting until all admission decisions roll out for the fall semester?

@oliveduets I was told it will be early May!

Just got told to wait for spring grades. Applying to Biomedical Engineering. I am missing only one recommended course from the transfer sheet, however I am not taking that course currently (Ochem not offered this term) However all current classes look great (16hrs) Only one B. How are my chances they’ll accept me?

@ER Ochem falls under additional coursework but how is that different from required coursework? I know a handful from less competitive majors that got in without completing the additional courseworks though

@nbbabe No… I’m still waiting…

I just got accept from statistics!!!

@cc2018sc grats! Glad that someone is hearing something

Hey guys I am trying to transfer from blinn to A&M in Spring 2019 into technology management. Its in the school of education and human development. I will have a 3.2 gpa and a ton of community services hours what do yall think my chances of getting in are? Thanks in advance

@jumpo69 thanks. hope everyone will get their decision soon

Congrats!!! @cc2018sc

@tamuuu2021 as long as you complete the required courses and majority of the additional courses then you should be fine!

Still nothing, rip finding housing for us lol

@Tursko they said they would when I emailed them, but I highly doubt it.

I’m part of a group on Facebook called “TAMU housing, sublets, and roommates” which is where I found my room and there are tons of people needing roommates left or subleasing and are as low as $350 per month

Fixing to take my final in my last required course and send my transcript back in for spring grades! I will have around a 3.3 for Human Resource Development and all required/additional courses finished with both essays and 1 letter of rec. I’m so nervous!!

I had always heard the computer science department was unorganized but this is getting crazy…

@CSTAMU Are you waiting on admission or your audit?

admission

Okay. @CSTAMU I forgot!

Omg has anyone received their financial aid package? I just received mine and only got $1500k from A&M and $1k scholarship. I feel everyone’s received wayyyy more and I don’t quality for Pell Grant I am dead