TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

I sent my transcript on Thursday as I an under spring review as well. They received mine on Monday but have not processed it yet. Last year people heard as late as the middle of June. @hjarreola

There are quite a few who haven’t received responses yet who were not asked to send spring transcripts, myself included.

They are way behind this year on admissions

@annabananalm , where did you see that they had received it ? Just wanna make sure they’ve got it. Had a similar issue w UofH where they never got it and had me waiting longer than I expected.

@hjarreola I basically had to email them to make sure they got it because it is showing that they haven’t yet on my AIS.

I am still waiting and I haven’t been asked to submit my Spring transcript, although I am doing it on Friday regardless.

I am so sorry to all of you that have not heard yet. I hope none of y’all are developing stomach ulcers.

Should we send spring transcripts if their available even if they haven’t requested them?

Sent my transcripts, called today, apparently they still haven’t received them. Supposedly once they get it they will pop up in the Applicant information system under received documents.

Called today. Don’t send transcripts unless they requested them. Send them when you get your decision. We could hear back as late as the end of June.

Who did you talk to? The admissions counselors always give me the run around, and I applied in for CS in the summer. The only NSC I could even be in to register for summer courses is literally a week from now, so I have no clue what I’m supposed to do here.

I just talked to an admission conselor that has nothing to do with the CS department so I’m not sure.

I’d call them though, because I’m pretty sure you have to attend orientation before you are eligible to register for classes.

Yeah 100%, the actual course registration is done at the orientation, so I’m pretty puzzled at the moment. Thanks, I’ll give admissions a ring and see what they have to say.

@CStamu2018 keep us posted I’m sure given your situation they’d let you talk to someone in the CS department.

So I actually just got off of the phone with an admissions counselor, not the CS department. I told her I was concerned about not being able to register for the summer and whether I should switch my application to the Fall, etc. So she asked me for my UIN and then she came back and said that they’re looking to see if there’s enough open slots in the summer, and if there isn’t, the CS department themselves will change my application into a fall one. Also from her wording, it makes it sound like I’ve been accepted, but I might just be overly optimistic. Logically if I wasn’t accepted, they would have already declined me, but again not too sure

Last year when my daughter applied for fall transfer she didn’t get a decision until July. She applied in the Ag department. It was awful waiting and not knowing anything. Keep checking with them to make sure they’ve received everything. Good luck to all of you!

@hjarreola mine still hasn’t shown up on my AIS either.

@annabananalm, ill have to call again tomorrow, they always tell me to hold and transfer me. I sent it 4 days ago, I was told it would take 48 hours. Just worried because, they have to have my spring transcript by June 1st.

@hjarreola yeah I’m in the same boat as you! I sent mine a week ago though. They told me they received it on Monday but it still shows they haven’t got it.

@CStamu2018 We’re in the same boat

Denied from CS this morning