TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

My app is complete and in review for spring grades!

I sent my application in back on January 3rd and just got accepted to Chemical Engineering. I wasn’t placed on spring review, so it seems like they’re finally getting around to us. Good luck to everyone still waiting and for those who have been placed on spring review!

servtech what is your statistics?

@kat12557 did it pop up under ais received documents ? Best of luck !

Best of luck. @kat12557 I hope my thing is figured out on Monday!!

@scientist89 3.94 GPA (all A’s except a B in physics 2) on 65 credit hours (all required and additional classes completed), 3 honors classes, PTK member, 100+ hours in service learing at my college’s prep lab, leadership role in an engineering club, a few other ec’s unrelated to the major, and 2 letters of recommendation from head of department professors.

@servtech I got admitted with an overall 3.98 GPA (4.0 from community college and 3.8 from UT Austin).
I did not have anything except essay. I am still waiting for internal transfer decision from Cockrell. Iff I got admitted into Cockrell’s Chemical Engineering, I will stay in UT.
It seems that it is very competitive to get in chemical engineering at either school. A&M requires a 3.5 GPA as minium, but the average admitted GPA is definitely higher.
Can I have them defer my admission until next year? I need to stay close home because of family emergency.

It came up on the received documents on 5/16, but it said they received it on 5/14. So it just took a few days to process it. Then my AIS changed to under review on 5/18!

Good luck to you, too! I’m sure they will receive your transcript soon!

@kat12557 Does it just say under review in My Howdy, or on your AIS? I am in the same boat, they received my transcript the 14th of May, but I do not have a checkmark under “Final Transcript”, yet in My Howdy it says under review.

@SociMajor I have the check on my final transcript in AIS. It took a day or so after they received it. I don’t have an updated transfer audit yet. That’s the only thing I am missing now.

I have an updated audit for final transcript, but I’ve still been in review for a few days.

That’s so strange I don’t have a checkmark, or an updated audit! Oh well, good luck to y’all!!

How long does it take for them to receive your spring grades and have a check on the final transcript? I sent my spring grades(final transcript) four days ago and still has no updates on AIS. I am anxious because the deadlines of other offers are approaching.

@cuzucute I was wondering the same thing

I talked to admissions and she said if I sent it today they should “most definitely” have them by Friday.

Well I’m still still in a game. Got a call saying that made a mistake, now they want my spring grades. Gotta wait even longer but ya never be know

@Tursko Thats great news man!

@tursko Congrats! That must’ve been a nice phone call to get haha

Called this morning, was told they have received my transcript, and all I need to do was wait for the decision, no update on AIS or Howdy, best of luck.

@jumpo69 @CStamu2018 thank yall!