TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

They have sworn up and down they got my stuff, so I’m hopeful. No check on AIS.

I had sent my transcript for my spring grades over a week ago and it says they received it on May 15th (under my received documents). It does not show any other updates on my page. I was just wondering for the people that sent in their spring transcript, what happened to your page once they received the transcript? Was there a green check by the final grades or did your application change back to “your application is complete and in review”??? This is very frustrating…

@aroome I sent mine over a week ago too. No check but they did receive it!!

@aroome Apparently all there is to do is to wait for the answer, even if they have not updated it. But it is good they stated that they have received it.

@annabananalm did you just call admissions and ask?

They just updated my audit so that is good news.

@Tursko emailed them 3 times.

As of a hour ago, the transcript has been processed.

transcript update on AIS received documents, now we wait…

I sent my spring grades last week. I did not see any updates on AIS until yesterday. It finally showing the status as “received” under my received documents. But still no check mark. I called them this morning and they said that they got my spring grades and they will need over a week to update it. By then there will be a green check by the final grades. So if yall are not sure if they have received the spring grades or not, call them and find out.

Yeah it took about a week before it had a checkmark for me and said under review.

Anyone know how long it takes to receive an answer after the application is in review?

Not sure @SociMajor , has anyone that has not yet been admitted submitted any additional documents such the meningitis, or high school grades ?

@hjarreola yes, I have.

@annabananalm did you mail them or how did you send them, and have they received them already?

@hjarreola I mailed them a while ago in February even though I knew they would want my spring grades!

Yeah I have as well. I just sent everything in when I applied back in January. (Same story as above)

And y’all have the green checkmark on the ais? @annabananalm & @SociMajor

@hjarreola yes

@hjarreola yes as well. It took a week though. They received it the same day (May 14th), but checked it off a week later.