TAMU Transfers - Fall 2023

some of my friends who got rejected’s names are in the directory… so what does that mean for those who have not heard yet

1 Like

I don’t think being in the directory actually means anything after all.

2 Likes

My daughter did PTA, she finished 32 hours with a 3.5 and A’s & B’s in the required classes. So she should be accepted no issue but this old Ag needs to see it in writing. :weary: anyone else waiting impatiently? Sigh.

4 Likes

Hi! I’m a PSA student waiting for admission. I completed my required classes with a 3.78 gpa. I had my transcript electronically submitted last Tuesday and it was received by Tamu the next day on Wednesday. So now just waiting. I’ve seen on other sites admission will come in early- or mid June.

2 Likes

Is anyone seeing a new Transfer Audit after submitting final Spring grades? My son’s Spring transcript shows received on 5/15 in Howdy but nothing else since.

1 Like

We are still waiting for a new transfer audit as well. Anxious to see if anyone else is seeing theirs updated yet. This waiting is hard.

2 Likes

Still waiting here too. All green checks on AIS but no new audit.

2 Likes

Nothing else here either. I am watching all the boards and it doesn’t seem like any answers really came out this week and I haven’t heard any transfer audits processed either. It appears they are just processing all the transcripts.
They told us two to three business weeks a week and a half ago.

2 Likes

Same got my all green checks today

For those commenting that you have “all green checks”, does that include the immunization record? I thought I read an instruction to wait to submit that after acceptance, so I have. Maybe I misread it. Thanks for your input. (All green checks, except that one, here. And, no new audit report.)

1 Like

Are any PSA students on here waiting for admission?

2 Likes

@gigem26 immunization records are part of required Howdy check list for incoming freshman, prior to NSC, so I assume it’s the same for transfer students?
You don’t need to pay the $10 Med+Proctor fee, just submit thru their link.

1 Like

Here is what I read on the site: “You should NOT attempt to register with Med+Proctor as a Texas A&M student before you’re admitted.” Because of that, I have been waiting.

3 Likes

Then you should be fine!

1 Like

I called and was told that it wouldn’t be until after June 1st that they would re-review my application. I applied for agribusiness.

1 Like

Has anyone transferring in NOT get a request for spring grades prior to admission? My daughters portal says its only required after acceptance. Seems like all the posts I see have been folks whose spring grades were requested.

1 Like

My son did not have a request for spring grades. His GPA was apparently sufficient, along with the hours he has and the prereqs, so he was accepted outright. He does have to send them his final transcript from his prior school, which will contain spring grades, but that is listed in his “after you are accepted” to-do list.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat

We uploaded my daughter’s shot records to documents but did not register with Med Proctor. You have to submit the proof of vaccination before NSC so I figured might as well get it done. So all green checks here and now just very impatiently waiting.

4 Likes

Not sure when you have NSC, but can you let us know if it goes smoothly without have the MedProctor form uploaded. It is a good sign that it’s showing the green check, but I’m paranoid to test not turning in the MedProctor form.