TCU Fall of 2015 Acceptance Letters

<p>My S also applied EA and got a pamphlet about financing but no admission quite yet. Does anyone know if that might be an indicator of acceptance?</p>

<p>^^^ I was wondering the same? Is this something else that all applicants receive? </p>

<p>^^ I received the financial info last week and a handwritten postcard yesterday. My guess is that everyone who applies gets these and it’s no indication of acceptance. Based on what I’ve seen from various blogs, looks like letters are sent out on Fridays with status updates over the weekend. Good Luck!!</p>

<p>What is this thing on twitter of the dean delivering the first letter? It happened yesterday</p>

<p>@hcasey315‌ the dean drove to this girl’s house and surprised her with a tcu acceptance letter. I dont know why </p>

<p>I would suggest following @TCU19 on Twitter–says letters will be mailed Monday.</p>

<p>The waiting is killing me. Does anyone think it will appear on the portal before receiving the letter in the mail? (I live in the northeast so I’m assuming getting mail from Texas will take a few days)</p>

<p>Reading from the early decision applicants who got accepted had a portal that changed before they got their letter in the mail </p>

<p>I believe the portal will change from “decision sent” to admitted/denied a week after the letters have been sent out. Although we dont know when they sent them out. The wait is killing me too!! I live in the northeast too so who knows. </p>

<p>A lot of people were predicting friday but now are saying monday.</p>

<p>Im hoping if they are sent on monday I will receive it by the end of next week. It also depends on if they send them by overnight, two day mail or just regular mail. </p>

<p>Do a lot of colleges do overnight?</p>

<p>I don’t know. My boyfriend is a freshmen at TCU and he got his letter 5 days after his portal changed. I am hoping that they can get the letters out faster this year because I don’t think I can wait much longer. </p>

<p>Hopefully by the end of next week we can both be celebrating!</p>

<p>It is also so nerve-racking how the package says “congratulations” on the outside of it. </p>

<p>I feel incredibly stupid. I am unaware how to delete comments, so I’ll just leave this here.</p>

<p>At least you’ll know if it’s good news or bad news before opening the envelope. Is it a bad sign I never got the financial aid thing other people were getting?</p>

<p>i didnt get it either</p>

<p>Neither did I</p>

<p>I did not receive it either</p>