TCU Fall of 2015 Acceptance Letters

<p>Hi guys… How long do you think it will take to receive your letter out-of-state if they are delivered tomorrow? So nervous. I have gotten a lot of mail from TCU and the postcard, but not financial aid packet, is that a bad sign? I have a 3.6 W. GPA with 6 AP’s and many honors. My SAT is only a 1580 which is why I am so scared. But went above and beyond to have an interview with my counselor and had a pretty strong essay and even sent in a resume to the admissions office. I hope you all finding out this week get in, too!</p>

<p>The financial aid letter does not mean you have been rejected. The happy holidays letter that every received last week, I had only gotten two days ago. I think the letters will be sent this week, and I wish everyone the best of luck!</p>

<p>Anyone know what itll say if you got denied on your portal?</p>

<p>I can’t find the EA acceptance letter my son received last year, but I did find his two scholarship letters. One is dated Jan 15 and the other February 28. Just thought I would mention it in case some of you were wondering about scholarship information. </p>

<p>Best of luck everyone!</p>

<p>I believe it’ll say admitted/denied on your portal a week after the letters have been sent out.</p>

<p>Though a lot of the early decisions people were saying their portal updated monday and letters were sent friday. Mine still says in review. </p>

<p>Hopefully portal statuses will start changing today. I’m sitting on pins and needles waiting!</p>

<p>Same here!! </p>

<p>They send me an email
I got admitted !!!
(International student btw)</p>

<p>WOW! Congratulations! Early action? Did your portal change? Was this sent to your personal email account?</p>

<p>Yes EA.
I have not look at the portal to be honest, but they send me a personal email with all the things they send on the physical package</p>

<p>I guess they emailed you because of your location.</p>

<p>Where you are from?</p>

<p>where are you from*</p>

<p>Tcu just posted on their Instagram that they are sending the admit letters </p>

<p>Has anyone’s portal changed</p>

<p>Not here…</p>

<p>I know this doesn’t necessarily belong on this thread, but I figure you guys will be knowledgable about this: </p>

<p>Does a 3.5 Gpa and 1950 SAT score give a good shot at being accepted?</p>

<p>Sorry. Anyways, good luck to all of you!</p>

<p>I would think so.</p>

<p>Applied EA, Portal still say application is in review. Anybody else who applied EA still have this?</p>