TCU Spring 2019 Transfer

Hi, does anyone have trouble when applying as transfer student through Common App? I applied 4 weeks ago and still do not receive my TCU ID. I tried to contact TCU and they said Common App hasn’t fed data yet. Does anyone have the same trouble? I’m so worried right now.

Really, I just applied yesterday. but is it hard to be admitted at TCU by transfer?
I didn’t have enough 27 transferable credits, I don’t know if I can get scholarship

Hi! I had the same issue and ended up calling the office of admissions. Turns out tcu had an issue with common app and I was told to reapply via their website. I would call them so they know you had this issue. They will also waive the application fee because of this if you ask!

Thank you. I already reapplied. Have you received admission decision yet? It’s been a month for me though. I heard that the Director just came back from travel so it would take like few more weeks to have the notification.

Has anyone gotten the decision from TCU yet?
Omg, they told me that they began to release decision at Oct 28th, however, I havent gotten anything.

Already got the decision through email a week ago with financial package.

omg, I already emailed them and they have not replied me?
I don’t know what is happening.

How was your financial package how much ?

How soon after the acceptance did you find out if you received a scholarship? Also, is there a way to know if you don’t receive a scholarship?