Teacher reccomendations

<p>Hello there
I have a question about sending in teacher recommendation forms
i believe your supposed to use this form right?
<a href="https://www.admissions.wisc.edu/recommendations/form.php%5B/url%5D"&gt;https://www.admissions.wisc.edu/recommendations/form.php&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>however it asks for a campus id
am i supposed to have one of those with my application or do I leave it blank?
that is all thanks</p>

<p>Don’t use the forms… I think it is way to structured and the teacher doesn’t really get a chance to elaborate. Have them write a letter, then the teacher is free to write as they will and that would make it a better recommendation. I think more people do letters than the form</p>

<p>ok ill have them do letters then
but that form is the only thing i could find online about teacher recommendations…</p>

<p>do you happen to know instructions for sending the letter in?
i.e. information that should be attached with the letter<br>
adress i should mail it to
etc

<p>From the website: “Letters of Recommendation. Though not required, we would like to see at least one recommendation from someone who can attest to your academic ability (i.e., classroom skills, knowledge, and work ethic). Other recommendations might come from an employer, clergy, research mentor, or coach. Remember that quality is better than quantity—a total of two or three is sufficient. You can use our online recommendation form, or simply ask that your recommendation be submitted to the Office of Admissions on letterhead, plain paper, stationery, etc. So that we can match the recommendation to your application, include your full name, birth date, and campus ID number (if known).”</p>

<p>Office of Admissions and Recruitment
University of Wisconsin-Madison
702 West Johnson Street, Suite 1101
Madison, WI 53715-1007</p>

<p>thank you very much</p>

<p>I had my teachers give me their recommendations (in sealed envelopes or not is ok) and had the school send them in along with my transcripts/ACT scores all in one whole package. But if you send it in separately, I think you will need name and the ID number they gave you</p>

<p>My S didn’t see the recommendation letters acknowledged. But he called and gave his ID# and over the phone the admissions rep looked up his file on the computer and told him what letters specifically they had received. You can do the same.</p>