Test Scores and GPAs for California Nursing Programs

Does anyone know the average GPA and Test Scores for admitted freshmen for any of the following nursing/pre-nursing majors:

San Diego State University

California State University Fullerton

California State University Long Beach

Mount Saint Mary’s University Los Angeles

For SDSU, you want to have a minimum Eligiblity index of 4300 SAT/1100 ACT. Meeting the minimum’s does not guarantee an acceptance. I saw EI’s of up to 4700 last year that were denied.
This is from the Nursing school website:
Admission to the School of Nursing is very competitive. Over the past two years, successful direct admission applicants had an average high school GPA of 3.96, SAT score of 1250, and a Math SAT score of 649. Admission to the School of Nursing is for the fall semester only.

For CSUF, this is from the website for the Direct entry program:
Complete high school level Chemistry and Biology each with a grade of “B” or higher (if AP then “C” or higher) by end of junior year in high school (11 grade).
The minimum eligibility index for the program is: 4200 (SAT) or 1010 (ACT).

For the 2+2 program, to enter in as a Pre-Nursing student, you should have an Eligibility index of around 3900+ SAT/950+ ACT. To apply for the Nursing school after finishing your pre-req’s here are some stats from 2014 and earlier. Sorry unable to find some recent info.
https://web.csulb.edu/colleges/chhs/departments/nursing/docs/PoolStatsFall14onepage.pdf

@Gumbymom when you mentioned EI’s of up to 4700 that were denied at SDSU, I wonder if there are other factors besides EI, perhaps rigor of hs curriculum? Please share other factors you know about.

You are required to have a B or higher in the HS Science and Math courses and a minimum 3.0 GPA for the A-G courses so it is possible to have high test scores but a lower GPA (meaning 4.0 or less) and still meet an EI of 4700. But with the competitiveness of the program, I am sure there are many very qualified applicants that just cannot get a spot.