Texas A&M Class of 2027 Official Thread

@JayJay_17 ZERO chance for a Single on Main campus. They will be gone in the first few days of dorm selection-those that paid deposit in September.
White Creek apt. will probably have rooms-individual rooms that share kitchen & living area with 3 others. But true Single rooms in Main campus dorms will be long gone.

2 Likes

Maybe this helps some people.
I called this morning to check on my son’s switch request we made a week ago. It still says waitlisted and blinn. The girl on the phone said that he was switched to blinn team only. The way to see this, is going into the question he sent . They answered saying he was considering blinn team only.
But the front page didn’t say that.

Has anyone that received the three options and selected Blinn TEAM only in last week’s batch of offers hear anything yet?

It’s been a week since my daughter was given the choice and I haven’t seen any posts on here or Reddit from anyone seeing movement in AIS or Howdy.

1 Like

Have not see any updates. I have been watching this and reddit like a hawk.

3 Likes

Nothing here either - the waiting is nerve wracking for these kids (and their parents)!!

1 Like

I am ok with white creek, but I don’t know how to look for roommates

I am hoping to hear before Aggieland Saturday this weekend. It would make the visit less traumatic for my daughter if she knew that we were going for her and not just to help her friend out.

5 Likes

Still waiting impatiently over here I believe she got the offer Tuesday last week

3 Likes

No word…nada…

3 Likes

You didn’t happen to ask the AO when you were on the phone if they had any updates on the next round of TEAM offers being sent out? :wink:

3 Likes

Nothing yet

3 Likes

A better place to discuss this is the “Admitted Students” thread since this thread is dedicated to those awaiting acceptance. Try this link: Texas A&M admitted students for the Class of 2027 - #329 by Collegemichmatt - I’ve asked these same questions there and gotten some responses. Search for the word “roommate.”

4 Likes

Same for my daughter, must have been a batch of offers that day.

It’s been a week and I was hoping that today was the day… Maybe tomorrow.

Of course I will still check AIS a couple more times today.

4 Likes

omg thank you, I didn’t know i was in the wrong place

does anyone know when housing will come out? Like if you’ve selected your top choices and are waiting on “results”

Impatiently waiting.

4 Likes

Same here! My son got the offer on 1/31 and chose TEAB the same day. Hoping to hear back before we leave for Aggieland Saturday! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

@peppypanda that’s not the way dorm selection works…At ALL.
Dorm selection is based on time stamp Housing deposit was paid. Those that paid in September get 1st dibs. Phase 2 is completely irrelevant, whatever you listed/ranked is meaningless. Promise.
In mid-late April, all students who paid deposit will get a dorm selection time/date (selection starts end of April/early May, usually). Dorm selection times can be during the school day, during graduation (it’s true! I have a friend whose dad had to sit in the car with his laptop to select). You don’t get to change your selection time, but you’ll know enough in advance to make arrangements for roomie or parent to select, if you’re in school, taking an AP exam, have another conflict.
All students should take a dorm tour between now & April. Study the ResLife website, watch the dorm selection video they have posted. Being prepared is critical. Dorm selection is Fast & Frantic.

:round_pushpin:Hullabaloo, Northside Modulars and all Single rooms are the quickest to fill, most popular-will
be full in 2 days. Unless you paid deposit the first couple days of earliest acceptance in September…you’ll need MANY choices.

Same…still waiting. We check the portal all day. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

I just want to say, I appreciate you and the other TAMU experts (@FriscoDad , @ChristiR93 , et al) for repeating yourself so many times.

18 Likes