Texas A&M Class of 2028 Official Thread

Congrats! My stats are around the same and I applied a few weeks after. Hoping to hear back soon. Whoop!

Same here - no link yet for the housing deposit

Just use netid@tamu.edu. I still don’t see the link for the housing deposit - maybe it will be come up in a few days

My kid’s stats should give hope for the holistic review:
In State
Very competitive HS
3.95/4.0 UW
25%
1270 SAT
AP Scholar (3 AP’s - School doesn’t offer many till senior yr)
Lots of EC’s, sports, leadership and work experience
Great essays IMHO
Applied 8/14
Got 7 tabs and “admitted” 10/26
Mays Business School

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Thanks for the reassurance! Everything worked this morning, so I guess I was just ahead of schedule trying to do it yesterday.

If you’re not seeing the link in AIS, click on the “My App Status” tab after logging in to AIS and look in the paragraph under “You’ve Been Admitted!”. The link is just to my myhousing.tamu.edu - nothing unique.

But are u able pay the housing deposit ? I don’t find any link for that

We were able to pay it this morning. Once logged in on myhousing.tamu.edu there was a link to “Housing Applications” under the maroon banner at the top. It’s not amazingly intuitive even after you click that link, but we figured it out.

Received it just now - wasn’t there till yesterday - thanks - so its done for me till phase 1 of housing

Paying the deposit is Phase 1. You’ll get an email saying it’s complete and when phase 2 will open.

Hi, we have paid the housing deposit during phase I, my question is when does phase II start?

Son is in!
Non-auto (homeschooled)
Major: engineering.
SAT: 1390.

5 Likes

Nov 1

Nov 1

Is paying the housing phase I binding or we can change our mind?
Thank you!

the deposit is non refundable, but well worth it

1 Like

@EAJesus1 not binding, but it is non refundable. Dorm selection in the spring is based off time stamp housing deposit is paid. The earlier it is paid, the better selection date.
Dorms do fill, definitely not enough beds available.
Even if student is on the fence about which school to attend, better to be safe and pay the $75 non refundable housing fee.

must be canceled prior to May 1, before it becomes binding/fees attached for cancellation after May 1

1 Like

How many years of housing is guaranteed?

1 Like

@Intercoastal hmmm, nothing is ‘guaranteed’, unless incoming freshmen pay housing deposit prior to dorm spots filling (usually last week in February-1 week of March).
Current students living on campus can resign housing contract for the following year, on a different timeline.
The majority of students living on campus are freshman, but some upperclassmen do live on campus, also.
Does that help?

ResLife website super informative

1 Like

Thank you Very much! that’s very helpful

2 Likes

Sure. It’s all listed on the website.

1 Like