The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

Well, seeing as I can’t remember where I heard the 4th for a Molloy either, I’m hoping it’s true! :flushed::rofl::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

My daughter is attending the info session (Molloy) tomorrow. I’ll let you know if she hears anything more definitive.

1 Like

Did she already attend one? My son got a second invite suggesting he could attend another one …
(Molloy)

This is great info on Shenandoah. Thanks so much for sharing. It’s one of our daughter’s top picks. Would be wonderful if we heard from them AND Rider in the same week. Even if Shenandoah is not good news, at least it would help us narrow our list. (Of course we are hoping for good news, but at this point clarity is key!)

We also have nothing from Ithaca as of this morning but she has two friends who were accepted yesterday and I personally don’t think that either will take the slots. One girl and one boy.

2 Likes

No news here either. Do you recall class size? I wonder how many they accept to yield their numbers. So many questions during this process, lol! Fingers crossed for us all!

No problem! I sat in on the Shenco info session on Saturday afternoon and that’s what Kevin said. This is my D’s top pick too. Hoping all of us get good news!!

1 Like

We sat in on the Shenandoah info session in February and really enjoyed it. I almost sat in again to see if they said anything new, but my daughter thought it would be weird. LOL. Yeah, would have been, I guess!

We got a TCU rejection last week via e-mail from Harry. If you haven’t heard anything, I take that as a good sign for you! Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Haha! I asked my D if I could sit in. She sat in a few weeks ago but I was at work. They made this one later, so I made it. I asked her if it would be weird, she said no, go ahead. LOL.

1 Like

Is she in UAB Birmingham? DD is waiting to hear from there.

UAB is pretty quick. We got a yes within a few days. I think they are rolling so you should likely hear within 2 weeks. BAL!

1 Like

is it birmingham? they told my d end if march! but she did the walk in so it may be different

Ah! Yes, UA Birmingham. Is that for the BA program? I think the walk ins are on a different timeline. BAL, hoping for good news!

Yes, UAB is Alabama at Birmingham. She was accepted into the BFA program on Jan 31. Auditioned early to mid January.

1 Like

Not a clue!

1 Like

any other news on umich MT?

2 Likes

My daughter attended the ShenCo session on the evening of 2/18. Were your girls there? They called her that evening to accept her for MT accompaniment. The conservatory scholarship information hasn’t arrived yet but is said to arrive in March.

1 Like

Mine was at the Shenandoah info session on Feb. 13, actually. I just sat out of the frame and listened in. Really liked what we heard. Congratulations on her acceptance!

1 Like

Last week Molloy said between the 7th and 15th, did you hear something more definitive about the 4th?