The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

:orange_heart::blue_heart::tangerine:

1 Like

The kids are honestly too busy to audition freshman year. They can Join dance clubs and “some” other performance activities but they are working on shows and have a full load of classes.

1 Like

Indigo790, I’ve got a daughter in the Pace FTVC program and am happy to answer any questions I can for you.

1 Like

Molloy/CAP21 posted this morning on Facebook that decisions for all complete applications will be released this week. Watch your Molloy portal. Break a leg everyone waiting!

10 Likes

Has anyone heard from Indiana University Bloomington? Good luck everyone!

The process is just crazy. My son got accepted for the BFA in MT at AMDA really early but we were waiting to hear from the BFA in Acting at UCONN to decide. Just heard on Friday that he got accepted at UCONN so UCONN it is. He is really happy that his process is over and so are we. Everything turned out great in the end.

20 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats! This is the best feeling ever! #gohuskies

2 Likes

Congratulations to your son @DramaDad4Life!

2 Likes

Congratulations to your son and very best wishes to him at UCONN! And congrats to you and your family too.

2 Likes

We have not heard anything from IU.

I know a lot of kids have BOCO MT acceptances (congrats!) Are they done? Is anyone else waiting for decision either way? How do they notify either way?

(BOCO) My D got a no I think late Jan or early Feb? And she was not early decision. I believe it was an email to check her portal for a status update.

1 Like

We have not heard but I know of one boy that received a yes yesterday so I’m assuming we could be hearing at any point.

1 Like

Hi everybody. Has anyone else NOT heard either way from Ball State? My daughter says it seems like everyone has been notified but her. I’m sure it feels that way. Anyone have any insight?

2 Likes

Same for Ball State. She emailed and they said admissions are rolling so they’re not done (good luck!)

2 Likes

(BOCO) Students who applied early action and auditioned by mid-January (I think the 16th or 17th) received decisions at the end of January. My understanding is that everyone else will hear around April 1. My DD is still waiting to hear!

1 Like

I honestly think I check this forum more than Facebook and Instagram combined right now!

4 Likes

My D applied EA (BOCO) and got an acceptance at the end of January. Email directing to portal.

1 Like

We are waiting as well. Auditioned in November.

1 Like

(TISCH) Was anyone’s kid asked for a callback or was it just the prescreens and one audition day? Compared to Carnegie where my daughter had 5 auditions I’m surprised that she only had one acting and one singing audition for Tisch.