The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

Ok. I was just wondering if anyone received academic acceptance previously.

Molloy is an all or nothing program. You get the Academic and Artistic together. My son was a no, and because of this would have to do a change in major ( a non audition) to be considered for admission.

We auditioned for OCU through CAP. Apparently something happened with those particular callback submissions. My son just received an email to schedule an interview this morning. They may be a little behind.

Thank you for letting me know. Best of luck to your son on his interview!

When we received an email survey asking whether she plans to attend, there was a choice that allowed her to express further info. In that box she said ā€œwaiting on BFA acceptance informationā€ or something to that effect. They then emailed back (Iā€™m sure it was someone from regular admissions, not Andrea Sadler or anyone from BFA dept) that said ā€œBFA notifications would come mid-Marchā€ (or something like that). Still waitingā€¦

Wonder if Ball State is making calls in ā€œtiersā€ā€“like their first choices first, then second choices if space available, etc.? Does anyone know what the acceptance letter/phone call says? Does it give the recipient any sort of deadline to commit? (I am totally thinking out loudā€“I could be way wrongā€¦just a guess?)

My son got an acceptance via phone call about 2 weeks after auditioning. Then an email came a few days later. (Ball State)

1 Like

I donā€™t know but I also havenā€™t heard of any waitlists yet.

I get the feeling not hearing by now means itā€™s Ball State waitlist-or-no pile. They said theyā€™re rolling, but Iā€™ve heard so many kids have yesā€™sā€¦seems like a no-thanks for us

I feel the same but at least telll us so we can move forward on other offers.

Agreed

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=so+tired+of+waiting+for+you&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

3 Likes

I reached out to a current Rider parent last night. She said her daughter just had the one scholarship offer, and that they didnā€™t know anyone who got a separate talent-only offer. So the one we have is the one we have. Not bad at all. Has your daughter received snail mail official offer with the breakdown and the ā€œRider Readyā€ banner yet? We have not. No rush, it just makes it feel official official to me.

On Ball State ā€¦ I feel the same. Iā€™ve been leaning toward it meaning waitlist or last of the maybes, which could easily turn to nos. Like you said, onward.

1 Like

congratulations to muhlenberg acceptances today! if you applied they updated the portals at 4 pm est today!

7 Likes

Finally heard from Ithaca and my son is on Waitlist. Itā€™s our 6th waitlist :scream:

12 Likes

sixth waitlist? oh my. well that just means a lot of excitement coming up. some of em have to move! iā€™m glad you final heard from ithaca!

2 Likes

last of the maybes sounded like the title of a song to me:))) what a trip this all is!!

1 Like

If memory serves @NYYFanNowMTdad D had several waitlists last yr. You will move off some of them so good things are in your kidā€™s future. Congrats.

1 Like

@NYYFanNowMTdad did you catch your cue above! Enter stage right!!

On another note, has anyone heard from Illinois Wesleyan today? Yes, No, or silence?

Thanks!