The George Washington University 2022 ED I and II

Are ED results being released today?

I doubt it.

Wassup ladies and gents,

Common Data Set shows that the past 3 years GWU has released decisions on December 15th, so expect it then.

Also, ED 1 has a 60-69% acceptance rate, meaning the majority of us will get in. I most likely won’t since I have a 3.2 UW GPA and a 29 ACT, but who knows.

Good luck to everyone and don’t stress about this too much. If it wasn’t meant to be, it wasn’t meant to be. Most of these decisions are out of your control. It’s a lot of luck tbh. Your college doesn’t define who you are. It only reflects that you are good at school and extracurriculars. Your personality is unique in every aspect and you will succeed in your own ways, whether it be getting into GWU this Friday or some other stuff.

@ipemang they actually released ED 1 last year on December 19th :slight_smile: Good luck to you and everyone else though!

ED 1 was released dec 19 last year but they sent email last week saying results would be out late this week so we’ll all definitely know by Friday!

Yeah same, good luck everyone! I know results will most likely come out on Friday but the irrational part of me says to check it every hour to look for updates lol. But I hope everyone gets in! I’m sure even if we don’t get in we all have other great schools to go to, our college lives depend on what we make of it after all :slight_smile:

Do you guys think we could find out tomorrow or Thursday? Friday makes sense cause the 15th is a pretty popular date for admissions decisions (I hear from George Mason that day) but two of my friends hear from their schools (Dartmouth and Columbia) Thursday, plus the twitter seems like it may be sooner than Friday.

Anyway I’m very stressed as I’m sure you guys are too, good luck to everyone I hope we all get in:)

I am internally praying that it is like tomorrow because I honestly just want to know, and either be super excited or get ready to just move on! I’m extremely jealous of our peers who applied ED to Cornell. They were told Monday at 7:00PM, and Cornell stuck to that time exactly. I wish GW would give us that same type of release. Good luck to all!! :slight_smile:

@stephen511 Right?! Lol, Harvard released today too at 7, and Yale’s doing Thursday… BUT WE GOT THIS GUYS!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lol, maybe it’s just me, but I feel like these three days of waiting are gonna be a lot worse than the 47 or so we’ve already done

I agree. I just wish they’d tell us a day so I could countdown. But hey, it’s at least in less than 72 hours?
Last week was horribly slow and this week’s even slower

Same I just want a concrete date aaahhh I’m going crazy… what if they don’t even release it this week bc traditionally they relase 12.19 (IK they emailed us saying end of this week but…)

I asked on Twitter if we were just supposed to forget we got that Dec. 5 email saying end of this week and they said they are still evaluating applications and that I should look at the website for pertinent deadlines.

When you said ignore the Dec 5th email did you mean assume we will find out sooner or later than the end of this week?

I feel like it won’t be later bc I doubt they would send out the email unless they were sure it wouldn’t be later than that or they’d be dealing with a lotttt of complaints… I also feel like at this point they’re not gonna give us an exact date or time

yall every fiber of my being is telling me that theyre coming out tomorrow

OMG so glad i found this thread good luck to all i actually feel that its going to be on thursday but both my brothers have attended GW and got their letters om saturdays and same for a freshman at GW that i know who got hers around this time on a saturday.

Lol @ran6325 I definitely saw how they dodged your question!!

@06101999 Ugh I hope so :frowning: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

When you look under the Recommenders and Ferpa under common app, does it say submitted or downloaded for your parents ED agreement? My friend thinks it may mean something, but I’m not sure

@names47 for me it says submitted yikes! But doubt it means something…