The George Washington University 2022 ED I and II

It should say that for everyone:) it’s just part of the application and should say that as soon as the college has received it

Yeah, the Duke people were freaking over it, but I don’t think it’s much. People were just worried because all the recs say downloaded but the parent ed agreements said submitted

I think downloaded means that the college has officially downloaded it to your application and submitted means they have it but it hasn’t been officially attatched that but once it says submitted it means the college has it so it’s nothing to worry about

Also, for those of you who think decisions might come out today, I have major doubts that they will. Last week they said “late next week” and something tells me they’re using all of the limited time they have. My bets are on Thursday or Friday, but most likely Friday.

So does anybody know if whether or not the portal will have some graphic on it? Like a hippo or GW himself lol saying that we got in?

Or is it the generic “Congrats! Now remove all other college admissions applications”

And do you guys think financial information will be up on the portal, too?

Nothing’s changed- it’s still “late December.” Keep an eye on your portal and/or the GW Admissions Twitter account.

im going nuts

I don’t think so it says the 18th on the CSS website

@HalfwayThereUni1 ^

@maemcgrath9 CSS isn’t owned by GW and therefore doesn’t necessarily have accurate information. GW’s very own page states “late December.”

I’m so nervous omg ever since they sent that email last week…I’m pretty sure based off of the email and their tweets that they’re gonna post it within the next 48 hours. More likely Friday. Hopefully they’ll email us like they said they will when it’s out!!!

I think I saw on the portal that they’re not going to start processing financial aid information until a little bit later, after admissions decisions. I could be wrong or missing exactly what they said, but something along those lines

GUYS** How frustrating is this!?!?! I called GW asking when the decisions were going to be released and they said “either later this week or early next week.” I’m so annoyed! Why can’t they just pick a date and time and tell us!

Can someone call again to see if they have the same response?

I’m betting on friday after the office closes-- they’re going to email once theyre released with a link to the portal

@golden07 I see what you’re talking about. Thanks! I didn’t even think to read under the Financial Aid section, lol. It says they anticipate it being available the week of December 18th, though, so would they really release decisions and financial aid separately? …I didn’t think so… Ahhh, GW

This wait is driving me insane

I’m just trusting the process. Wouldn’t want them to feel rushed and make any mistakes. The more time they take to make their decisions, the more we benefit.

Lol I’m with @poptartsmores We’ll at least know by Monday this time…

GW Admissions recently tweeted that EDI apps were still being processed but we should all keep checking the portal regularly for “important information” whatever that means. Maybe they are collecting data on us and every time we log in the bugffet is open on our computers :wink: