The Golden Bachelor - CC Discussion!

Will the show get pre-empted due to Biden’s speech tonight? I wonder if they will just delay it.

1 Like

Delayed according to my provider. Now scheduled to start at 8:22

2 Likes

Oh good, thanks. I need to record it later then.

And I have baseball to watch. UGH. Too much. Catching up on The Amazing Race from last night right now.

1 Like

For once best to live west. Of course there is football, baseball, and hockey to worry about. And Jeopardy! might be bumped by Biden.

1 Like

Uh oh… The Golden Bachelor will probably be preempted by Biden’s speech tonight!

It’s delayed for 22 minutes.

1 Like

whew! :slight_smile: :rose:

The speech will be at 5:00 PDT and our Cox program guide is showing Golden Bachelor at 8:00. So any delay could vary by time zone. Or it will be delayed here and just doesn’t say so.

I do have to avoid this thread until I watch the show. Or get spoiled; I admit I’ve done that with Top Chef when I get nervous for my preferred cheftestants.

I agree 100%. Their natural look seems to show so much more of their real personality.

1 Like

Listen, I don’t wear makeup myself. But this is a reality show about finding love in a resort style place with the perks of a handsome bachelor or bachelorette as the main attraction and cameras on nearly 24/7.

They weren’t going to do press and marketing with ANY AGE contestant in their sweats and sketchers! Lol.

If you want au natural watch Big Brother! :joy:

1 Like

I thought the ladies in their natural (Instagram etc) pix looked lovely too. The glam part seems like a fun add.

1 Like

I am really looking forward to the pickleball game tonight!

Also, I can’t believe that I just typed that sentence.

1 Like

That game was not as competitive as I had hoped. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bummed Nancy left, but I never saw them as compatible. Glad Kathy and April are gone. Still Team Ellen. Can’t wait for hometown dates.

Also, I find these women so relatable. I like how most of them are comporting themselves.

7 Likes

I don’t quite understand the stuff with Sandra. Missing her daughter’s wedding? Sandra is 75 so maybe her daughter has been married before?

3 Likes

That’s what I figure. I doubt the daughter is a 23yo blushing bride, ya know? Still, I would want to be there if my kid was getting married. I’m guessing that she’ll be gone next week. Her and maybe Susan?

2 Likes

I fell asleep after Sandra got a rose. What happened?

Kathy and April were sent home.

My MIL was 40 when my husband was born. He is the youngest of a bunch of kids. We got married when he was 33. So MIL was 73. Sure, not in our early 20s, but a first marriage for both of us. Lots of people get married in their 30s for the first time.

1 Like

I get that. Just seemed odd that she would miss a daughter’s wedding over being one of 22 women vying over a man!

2 Likes