The Golden Bachelor - CC Discussion!

8 pm ET

1 Like

We have company arriving Thurs nite. I hope their plane is late :smiley:

If not, there’s always DVR

True. But we are heading out of town. Will have to watch when home.

Much as I enjoy paint n sip, I think I’ll skip this session:

https://www.pinotspalette.com/painting/will-you-accept-this-rose?&utm_campaign=2023%20National%20Promotions&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=275840592&utm_content=275840592&utm_source=hs_email

1 Like

Gerry was just on Live with Kelly and Mark. Fun interview, and he gave just a little away … maybe. But his voice just grates on me. Is it only me? He sounds constantly stuffy.

2 Likes

AND, just realized I won’t be home tomorrow night. :tired_face:

Ski reminded me upthread (we have company arriving) we can record it.

I’ve never watched a Bachelor, but I am mildly interested in this one because of the age range, so I’m glad there is a separate thread. But also, if I do watch, I’ll be streaming, so I guess I’ll be a week late. Still thinking about it.

2 Likes

I’ve never watched a Bachelor season, but I’m going to have to give this one a try because there is a retired IEC among the contestants.

Likewise, I’ll be watching Survivor for the first time in 15 years because an alum of my college a cappella group is on it.

2 Likes

I have never watched any of the Bachelor shows but will probably check this one out because one of the contestants is the ex-wife and mother of my son’s former bosses (a father/son restaurant team). For those of you who have Hulu, it looks like it will be available to stream the next day.

1 Like

I’m glad it’s separate. Not 100% sure I’ll watch but I’m considering. Haven’t watched the Bachelor since my girls lived at home.
I’m curious how the women will come across.

1 Like

I’ll be watching tomorrow!! I’ve not watched a Bachelor show in years but this one I’m excited to see!!!

2 Likes

Wow! On another thread I questioned who in the world would be interested in this show - and I see many people! I can barely sit through the commercials. This guy just screams fake to me - the teeth, the hair, the tan - yikes.

6 Likes

For the most part, I don’t think anyone takes the show too seriously - thus our being “ok” with all the “fakeness”!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

He was just on the View. I thought he was actually pretty charming.

3 Likes

I hope he does well - in terms of entertaining us, not being too wishy-washy and finding a partner!

To be honest, I’m more interested in watching the woman than him!

3 Likes

Is the view live again??

We have company arriving this evening who said they want to watch the Braves game. I told them I’d be watching this :slight_smile:

As always, “live” depends on the day, but yes, they are back from hiatus and today’s was live.

1 Like