The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Eh…the process still isn’t over for me yet…my math teacher is yet to send recs for Deerfield, and besides, we still have until February to take care of the Andover application process. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi guys did Exeter send you letters with student testimonials?

I can’t belive that it is nearly over. I am so glad that we are all so supportive, if only I could I would pop us all into a magic time machine to a March tenth where we all get in. I am sorry that I can’t but I know that we care. We care enough to vent to each other and stress and still love it. We are going to spend the next few moths together, perhaps years so maybe we should get to know each other a little better…

Why don’t we do 20 facts or talk about who we are, what is going on and become a community.

Isit fine if the application deadline is over and I submitted every thing but it has not been reflected on the admission portal? Does this happen to u guys?

ya Davis, most schools say it will take up to two days to show you have submitted it

@LondonLady‌ Yep! I got one in the mail around October-ish.

Love your idea, by the way. :slight_smile:

I got the student and parent testimonials via mail but not the catalog I am getting worried haha

Time is really going by fast… Maybe we will all be doing this again in a few years when college apps start rolling around…

Ok, I’ll go first. Nothing related to apps until 19 then schools you are applying to.

1. As you can tell I am from London
  2. I moved to California a few months ago
  3. I have a little sister
  4. I love Math and Science
  5. Doctor Who and Sherlock are my life
  6. Percy Jackson and Harry Potter are my favorite series
  7. I love Chinese food
  8. I am crazy flexible, I can take my glasses off with my feet
  9. I am not very sporty, I can barely throw a ball without injuring someone
  10. I want to be an imagineer- someone who designs rides for Disney
  11. I have a serious whipped cream addiction
  12. I am awful insomniac
  13. I love cats, they are so cute
  14. I speak French, Latin and Spanish
  15. I am a little too polite and have a habit of apologizing a lot
  16. I wear glasses
  17. I'm Indian
  18. I am tiny for my age
  19. I am a second speaker in debate
  20. I'm applying to E, A, C, D & SPS

I’m so stressed finals start next week and I am not prepared. Oh well. We can do it! :-bd

@LondonLady‌ I know! The stress is hitting me hard right now (as you can tell considering it’s 12:26 am here and I am up “studying”/ on CC)

@poppyknight I had an alumni interview for Lville.

@LondonLady I have received a student testimonial from Exeter about once a month.

Holy cow! I still didn’t submit my apps! Submitting at 11:59 ftw!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, January 15th. THE day.

Well, actually, that isn’t so for Andover…

My guidance counselor got so confused because Phillips Exeter Academy and Phillips Academy Andover sound very similar and then Andover’s app was all online while some of Exeter’s app was online and some of it wasn’t. Can’t wait for all of this to be over!

Also there might be a gateway overload at 11:59. :wink:

SO GLAD ITS OVER! Now watch this thread turn to stressing about March 10 haha. I’ll start… a few things went wrong in the app process but I’m most of all nervous about Deerfield. It’s my dream school but I had the worst interview there I’m freaking out. I mean it was an OK interview but it was my worst out of the 5.

I wonder what the interviewers say about us to the committee and how they possibly remember one person out of thousands they interview…

IT IS OVER, PARTY <:-P

for a short time then start stressing.
Why do you want to go to BS?