The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

@LondonLady I found my SSAT results on the bus to a cross country meet, and I started screaming with my mom on the phone. The whole bus became silent and everybody stared at me like I was crazy while I was still screaming and laughing with my mom.

The memories…

Why is EVERYTHING around March 10th? I have a huge school project due right before M10, Then, I have a school fair. I also have a big USA Swim meet right after M10. I’ll either race really tired and depressed, or happy and hyper. Yikes. March is a scary month.

Wow, y’all had funny public reactions to just your test scores! Thankfully, I received mine at home where I could scream in private.

March is the only month of the year where we have four full weeks of school. It’s gonna be a tough one.

Us too. ROARR.

Same here. And we have standardized tests. And I find out my high school math placement. (if I go to my local school, that is)

Our teachers are already doing course recommendations for next year! What?!

Our PARCC test is a few days before M10, so…

My algebra class last year was chosen for the PARCC field test, and I was the only one who opted out. I would’ve been missing other classes. To reward the class, the teacher threw a pizza party with school pizza on Passover. I’m vegan so I wouldn’t have had it anyway, but really?! School pizza? On Passover?

Oh wow! Isn’t one supposed to fast on Passover?

You can’t eat any bread. Anything with yeast, really.

Yeah, so pizza is a no-go. I’m Jewish but I don’t really keep kosher on Passover, although I’ve grown to love matzo.

Oh yeah, one of my freinds gave me matzo, it was really good.

Never had it. What does it taste like?

It’s a bland giant cracker, basically.

But when you put chocolate on matzo… :x

22 days left… sobs uncontrollably

That’s only 3 weeks! Time sure flies when you’re stressing out.

More like moves slower than wet sand :frowning:

IM FREAKING OUT. LITERALLY AND ENTIRELY GAHHH!!! I MUST GET INTO A SCHOOL. I HOPE FOR MY FIRST CHOICE BUT AT THIS POINT I WILL TAKE ANYTHING!!!