The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

@whimsicalwhims: You mean “moves slower than a snail glued to a sticky tabletop buried in wet sand”? :grin:

you get a tasteless cracker with chocolate :slight_smile:

Which is basically just chocolate with some crunch!

@thelittleswimmer‌ No, I mean more like ‘moves slower than a snail glued to a sticky tabletop buried in wet sand that isn’t even being disturbed, and thus, is completely still.’

Will February ever end… Please, take the cold and snow away and bring warm spring with a ton of acceptance letters. MERCY, winter god.

Cool, I have fellow Jew folk!! None of my friends or even anyone at my entire school is Jewish so it’s been a hard few years here in Dallas for me.
Sorry I just got a little scared and sentimental at the mention of Passover.

I think the vast way to pass the time until M10 is by distracting ourselves.
As to how to do that, I’ve got nada.

So I was wondering how old most of us on here are. Which grade applying to?

I’m applying to repeat 10th

I’m 14, an 8th grader, and applying for 9th grade.

No Jews in Dallas? That must be hard. I have so many Jews in my town and school that last year in 7th grade there were Bar/Bat Mitzvahs every weekend.

And I’m 14, in 8th grade, applying for 9th.

8th applying for 9th.

There are a lot of Jews in my town, and they threw crazy bar/bat mitzvahs almost every Saturday last year.

Wow, it has been about 7 weeks (and the 749th! post) from the creation of this thread. In the same amount of weeks, all of us will KNOW.

The final three weeks, guys. Let’s stretch for home base.

Yeah, I’m sure that there are Jews in Dallas but I just don’t happen to know that many. cries

Wow y’all make me feel old! cries I’m 17, cries.

Hehe I’m 13, eighth grade applying for ninth…

I’m 14, 9th applying for 10th. :slight_smile:

I’m 14, 9th applying for 10th

@ajsmiles12‌ You’re a reapplicant, right?

Wait…really? We have Spring Break during March. That’s odd.

@Addie1643‌ 9th grade, applying for 10th.

Has it really been 7 weeks since this thread started? Freaking out sure does go by a lot faster when you’re doing it with fellow applicants!

M10= exactly three weeks from today! Weird… I should be freaking out more than I am :-?

Only 3 weeks?!?