The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

^And then we’ll have huge piles of ugly snirt into early June.

I really think that the worst part about M10 being on a weekday must be not being able to stay at home to wait for your letters and emails :-/

You can always become sick. :wink:

I never go to the bathroom at school. But on March 10th, I’ll probably go to the bathroom like 7 times, not actually going to the bathroom, but checking my email.

Haha that’s what I was planning, but I don’t think I will go to school on M10. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was thinking about doing the bathroom thing, but I can’t come out of there cheering or crying

Ehh…my friends all know about this, so they’ll understand either way…

I had a dream about M10 and I was so sad when I woke up haha ya I don’t want to go to school I just want to wait for the mailman to come @mathman1201‌

Yup, I’m camping overnight at my mailbox. :smiley:

Mailman, beware. I will tackle you until you give me ten acceptance letters. I will not let you go until you give me precisely TEN. Yes, ten. Not nine or eight. TEN. Got it? Great! Nice meeting you. :smiley:

Same, but only 7 acceptance with make me happy (because I only applied to 7 schools)

Yeah, just one acceptance will make me weep with joy. Although ten will be very nice. >:D<

Same <:-P

I’m good with one… Multiple would be nice, but I can only attend one school, so one is what I need! (Not saying I wouldn’t APPRECIATE more :smile: )

10 DAYS LEFT anyone else have a countdown clock? [-O<

I do! When I’m bored, I just stare at it and watch the seconds tick away. #mylife 8-|

Speaking of seconds, there are fewer than 1,000,000 left!!! Lol ill be counting them all.

YIKES!!

I feel like I should do something relaxing bc my friend counted my grey hairs yesterday… That was yikes

I have wonderful genes-- my mom didn’t get grey hair until she was 35 :smiley: But really, ten days? Dear god!!! :scream: