The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Yup, but no Exeter email.

I got one from both… my first decision comes next week gah!

Yes, I received the Andover emails too.

…and apparently our admissions decisions can be found on M10 through Gateway!!

Okay good, I’m not alone. Best of luck to all of you @thelittleswimmer‌ @goldenfygg‌ @UIButton‌!

Oh, yes.

It’s strange, I think maybe all of them have different procedures. One school had their application on gateway but sent me an email saying I had to sign up for their website to be notified. Andover is apparently putting them up on gateway, and of course the schools that don’t use gateway will all have their own way of notifications.

…and best of luck to you as well! :slight_smile: @Baller14

What?!?! I got the Andover email, but not the Exeter one.

@mathman1201 its aight :slight_smile:

@mathman1201‌ It might be nothing, but have you checked lionlinks to make sure they have all of your stuff and there’s no problems with it?

Yup, everything’s all set and ready. I have no idea why I didn’t get the email.

What did the email from Exeter say?

@mathman1201‌ I haven’t gotten my Exeter email either, so you’re not alone. I would like to repeat your question, though.

It basically just said my application was complete and it’s been sent to the AO’s.

Oh, that email then. I also received one on Feb. 16 that said “What’s Happening at Exeter”.

There is another one received on 2/25 which is an anonymous survey for Exeter’s admission process.

In my opinion, the survey could be randomly sent out to some applicants and not to everyone.

I got the survey but not the email saying that my application was complete, but I already got a similar email back in January.

@Graade9‌ i got the Exeter survey as well, and the verification email, too.

When you’re that one person not applying to Exeter :neutral_face: XD