The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Me too my specials recommendation won’t and pretty sure my english teacher is really mad at me for sending one to her over break :pensive:

This is definitely my first and last time applying to BS. To people who have applied twice or more, I respect you. There is no way I am going to do this another year. I’m getting way too much stress balancing BS applications, swimming, violin, academics, homework and projects, my social life, and sleep. SOMEONE STOP THIS MADNESS

WHY IS CHOATE’S APPLICATION DEADLINE SO EARLY

I’m having a really hard time with the school report…My principal only writes the rec and the office has to attach all my docs, but it’s all mixed up. Choate is due in two days, and I only have one day in school tomorrow to sort this out…

I just spent an hour just writing a letter to the secretary clarifying everything.

APPLICATIONS ARE CRAZY

Anyone notice the stress affecting their lives?

I’m definitely having trouble concentrating and staying awake in school, and I feel dizzy at swim practice.

I just want the decisions right now…

i have grey hairs at 14 we all should just eat some ice cream and get back to it and can think of how relaxed we’ll all be after

Ok I’m done ranting now. :wink:

I get to have dogs to de-stress me

ooh lucky I’ve always wanted dogs but my mom is allergic…

Dogs are so adorable. :x

Yea we should all have an ice cream party to de stress.

but then we gott wait for march 10th oh my goodness ok gtg finish appssssss

ok good luck!

@mathman1201 did you break your essays into paragraphs because I didn’t have enough space to do that

Oh, that’s funny, I hasd mine for SPS today!

@poppyknight I did. Try to remove fluff, since paragraphs only cost 1 character each. It should be relatively easy.