The Official M10 2019 Freakout Thread

Ain’t that the truth :))

@YoungThriver Agreed lol

So, did everyone finish all of their interviews already? I still have Deerfield, Groton, and MX left, all via Skype. Also, two local school ones.

@TexasKid2018 what grade are you applying for :slight_smile:

@TexasKid2018 i finished my interviews in mid-November. so happy that I got it over with

i also finished mine in november so its just the waiting now

Same here its soooooooo long until march

64 days

Ugh that’s forever but at least I know that i’m done with everything

yeah thats really good!! until then will be continuing to freakout on this thread lol

That’s why its called a freakout thread! good name choice

yeah :slight_smile:

@TexasKid2018 I have one last interview with Andover on the 15th (Exeter’s deadline). I like interviews so I scheduled it that day to end this application process on a good note.

good idea @YoungThriver

@YoungThriver wow that’s really smart

@TexasKid2018 I’ve done 9 interviews (Concord, Brooks, Choate, Loomis Chaffee, Hotchkiss, Exeter, St. Mark’s, Andover, Groton) and have 2 more, one on Jan 16 (Lawrence) and one I’m scheduling, already talked to AOs (NMH).

@CavsFan2003 that is a lot of interviews i don’t think i could do that many. good luck!

Anyone applying to St Andrew’s School in DE, Thacher, or Emma Willard? Those three schools really stood out for us last year when our daughter was applying.

@CaliMex I’m applying to Emma Willard!

For 9th grade. It’s my first time applying and I had a bit of a late start but I finished most interviews in December.