The Official M10 2020 Freakout Thread

Just as @ttK5050 mentioned, I’ve heard that PEA decisions are released at 6:00 am EDT, but in batches! Hope we get to see each other in PEA if were both accepted :slight_smile:

Hey! Do you live in korea by any chance?

I’m sorry if this is off topic, but 1 day and 47 minutes left until M10!!! Goodluck to everyone trying to get through March 10th Eve!

Could we make certain threads for certain schools after all this chaos is over so prospective students can make friends :0 I saw this in a previous comment and I also think it’d be really cool to have existing friends going to the same school lol

@gmmnvctra I think that’d be really cool too!

@SolarJ I’m just like you! I’ve had weird experiences with the my subconscious before, like when I think of certain bad things happening and don’t feel anything about them, they actually happen. This is why I’m worried about March 10, whenever I think about not getting into any school I don’t feel anything! Well, if it does come true I’ll know for sure that I’m some sort of psychic… (All of that probably sounded stupid I just don’t know how to project this weird feeling and now I’m just rambling oops)

Ill say that my PEA decision came at around 8am last March 9th, and it said the decision in the headline, “Good news from Exeter…”, but some people got it at 6am. Just depends.

As for @gmmnvctra 's comment, a good idea to be sure, but be sure to be sensitive about people who may have been rejected. Save the “XXXX Class of 2024” threads for late March or even April!

(Also let it be said that one of my dreams regarding school acceptances came entirely true ;))

I’d also like to remind anyone that I AM a member of PEA class of '23, so any incoming lowers (or preps, or uppers, or seniors, or PGs) can PM me for more info! Hope to see some of you on campus next fall!

@applyingthisyear
Yeah I am!

i was waitlisted to pea last year and i applied again this year as a incoming 10th grader and im soooooo nervous ughhh

ahhhh good luck @avilynnnn!

@SolarJ Same here!! I’m so worried for tomorrow… Can I ask you what grade you applied for and which BS you applied to???

@applyingthisyear
Check your inbox; let’s talk there!

@applyingthisyear I’m applying from Korea as well! Good luck tomorrow!

I know that everyone has worked hard during the application process. Countless hours sacrificed for interviews, tests, and essays on top of the workload from school… And now only hours remain before the big day. You hope that all your hard work has not gone to waste. Applicants all over the world are worried about getting into boarding school, not to mention parents who supported their kids from the beginning. I hope that good news awaits for you on M10 and that your dream of getting into boarding school wouldn’t just a dream anymore… Good luck!

I just felt that woosh; the calm before the storm (be it good or bad haha)

You guys are in the home stretch now. Good luck!!

@Chan2006 Thanks! Wish you luck too :slight_smile:

Do you not find out about Exeter on M10?

Does anyone know if there is a 2020 prep school decisions thread up yet?