The Official M10 2020 Freakout Thread

@Smolderinghottea Exeter is not officially need blind but it is extremely unlikely to be a factor. Good luck tomorrow!

@DroidsLookingFor Congrats!

@Snappy123 if you’re sure you want to know I’ll shoot you a message.
@Trebuchet thank you!!

Thanks!

Stylish, @DroidsLookingFor ! Two thumbs up on your approach!

@gardenstategal I try :slight_smile: Seriously though, the community here is great. I lurked for a loooong time prior to posting, and didn’t want to start out by crossing lines that ought not be crossed.

I can’t believe M10 is almost here. The wait of over 8 weeks is almost over.
Am I the only one that loves seeing how much this thread picks up on M9.
@Golfgr8 Lovely poem

It’s true, M10 is the culmination of hard work and I hope everyone is at least semi-pleased with their results!

This thread should be printed, bound, and distributed to everyone as a reminder of how great this community can be for all of us in these trying times! :wink:

Ditto!

So scared to ask, but is the FedEx account under your name or your DC? Congrats!!

@letsrock20 sending you a message

Hi, did anyone receive mail from Milton?

If anyone receives any FedEx or UPS notification (or just anything in general) from Choate or Hotchkiss, please feel free to let me know. :slight_smile:

@3171Apples
Was wondering the same thing. Do they send a package? Wasn’t sure, but if anyone knows, let us know!

Also, how are people finding the Ups notifications? Do you log into something?

I am going to do my very best to direct my focus to the ONLY other thing that my 4 daughters care about today: whether Pilot Pete choose Hannah Ann or Madi.

Seriously.

It has come to this for me.

@Calliemomofgirls I can’t even imagine your pain… ?

Freaking out here as well!

@Calliemomofgirls it’s funny (?) that I knew you must be talking about The Bachelor even though I’ve not watched it.

@DroidsLookingFor can you please message me?