The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

not even joking rn i probably dragged my team down :skull: math is a strong suit of mine, but i’m slightly sucky when compared to the other three kids on my team.

i’ve just emailed ab this math thing and some scholastic award stuff. i can’t even imagine going through this process as a high schooler thinking ab college choices rn :sob: good luck to you!!

I just noticed something that might be trivial but is still confusing me. The Exeter Applicant Portal and the email that Exeter sent reminding me to check the applicant portal on M10 have different applicant IDs attached. Is this a problem? It might have to do with how this is my second time applying and I am using the same account for the applicant portal this time around. Do you guys have this?

not applying for 9th twins! :grinning:

The Exeter Applicant Portal and the email that Exeter sent reminding me to check the applicant portal on M10 have different applicant IDs attached.

It’s my first time applying and my ID is also different. Don’t think it’s anything too serious (hopefully).

First time applicant (my son), also 2 different app numbers. I hadn’t noticed!

Weird. From what I see on my portal, the ID is the same.

Yeah, my applicant ID is also different… Idk if it’s a big deal but it probably applies to most people.

Also, less than 2 weeks left aghhhh

Mine is too! I’m FREAKING OUT, I can’t imagine getting an acceptance if that makes sense? Like I don’t think it’s physically possible to have the opportunity to go? But on the other hand, I also can’t imagine getting rejected? IDK I can’t comprehend getting a decision.

2 Likes

wait, how do you check your applicant ids?? i got the email with the reminder for m10, but where do you see the id?

If I did everything right, just log in through the link they provided. The applicant ID is on the front of that page.

Also, can someone share the links to the applicant portal they used to get different ID’s?

Just scroll down to the bottom of the email and you’ll see that it says “applicant ID” right above the logo.

Oh, I was looking in the wrong place lmao. Mines different too.

thanks- i just looked and i have two different ones too lmao

My DD has two different applicant ID’s as well…

Both. We found out some physical package a day or before. Others by email.

1 Like

I can see only one ID, where are you all seeing the other one?

restating earlier ideas, but one should be at the very bottom of the exeter “how to access your exeter decision on march 10” email in small grey font, and the other one should be on the website right as you log into your exeter student application portal. mine says, “hello _____” with black font under it saying “your applicant id: ____________”.

Got it, both are different for me too. However I don’t think it makes a difference, does it?

literally

Am I the only one that wants to email the admission office of their boarding school just for updates or literally anything. I just want like an update or where they are at looking at all the applications and how many applicants they got etc. Should I send the email? What should I say?