The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

Login to your Fed-Ex and then there are the three black lines in the top right corner. Click on Tracking and further to “Advanced Shipment Tracking,” it will take you to “My Shipments.” Under mine it says
All (1) and then “master” in blue. It doesn’t take you anywhere though and there is no additional shipping info provided.

3 Likes

yeah i don’t have anything new but some old shipments since i’ve had my account for a while now

(master) can mean 2 things:
It is a multi piece shipment
The label was created but FedEx has not picked it up

I would think it could take all day to scan boxes/envelopes, so don’t anyone freak out if one person says they see a label created from a particular school. Yours may be at the end of a long pile of mail boxes and being scanned or packaged by exhausted AO’s! The notices won’t all come at the same time even if they are from the same school AND you may not get one at all.
Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Many accounts show the master thing, and it is same as last year. If there was no tracking number, forget about it.

3 Likes

The Master link isn’t a package from a school. It’s just FedEx doing cryptic things. Don’t read anything into it.

6 Likes

Has anyone received a letter/package from Kent? I know in past years their acceptances by mail came a few days early. Nothing at our house yet.

Damn you Fed Ex, why do you torture us !!!

1 Like

I actually contacted them yesterday about login issues to the portal. I received a reply that they will be EMAILING decision letters out on M10.

2 Likes

If you have USPS informed delivery, check there. We have a package en route from Kent, CT… fingers crossed for both of our kids!!

10 Likes

My informed delivery says I have a “Get Solar!” advertisement coming today. :joy:

7 Likes

Have you had any communication form Kent at all in the past 2 or so months? I feel like we have had general mass emails from all the other schools notifying deadlines or that admissions notification would be sent at x time via email or portal. We’ve had nothing from them.

Same here, no recent communication from Kent.

I have not been on CC in quite a while, but wanted to reach out to all anticipating M10 and send our best wishes!
Everything will happen as it should - no matter the outcome, know that y’all are all success stories!

12 Likes

anyone got an alert from Exeter? I find myself compulsively checking this thread and FedEx

What does Choate use? Anyone receive any notifications from them?

1 Like

Obsessively checking mailing sites (FedEx, UPS, etc.) won’t really help. It’s only going to result in more stress. We’ll all know our results in two days.

4 Likes

kinda insane tbh

? What do you mean ?

1 Like

its in 1.5 days, decisions

1 Like