The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

CONGRATSS skjfdkf it’s a complete sentence cc

1 Like

CONGRATS! That’s so delightful! (SENTENCE CC)

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratsss!!!

1 Like

So far dd accepted to George school for her junior year!

16 Likes

I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for our wait list. -Kent

Why are they so pleased? :woman_shrugging: :joy:

2 Likes

I do hope you are able to get off the waitlist, eventually!

1 Like

My kid has a package in the mail from another school, so I’m not worried and Kent is losing out! I just thought it was funny the way they worded it. The interviewer was really unfriendly and short, so I knew he prob wouldn’t get in. All the other interviewers he had were great. All we needed was one school, so I’m happy.

6 Likes

what happened during interview? :skull:

Just very cold and disinterested, the lady acted like she hated her job. Short interview. Totally opposite of the others. Surprised he even got a WL to be honest.

1 Like

Wow, just wanted to say: Congratulations!!

3 Likes

T-shirts, candy, miscellaneous items (keychains, pens, etc.)

So far three rejections and an acceptance with no FA. Now I’m concerned the other package on the way is an acceptance with no FA. Do they generally do that? Congrats to those with acceptances already!

Congratulations everyone! Remember that despite of if you get in or not, you’re still worthy & you’ll still be able to make a difference in the world! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also

Kindly chance me if you have time (stats etc in the first few posts)

1 Like

Isn’t it a bit late for a “chance me”?

Yes! This is an old thread hehe, acting out of nervousness!! :wink:

1 Like

Summary of release times for M10 - Prep School 2022 Decision Release Timing

It depends on the school. Some schools commit to completely meeting a family’s financial need, others do not. They should say on their website (if you can see what school sent it).

1 Like

With that, here’s a picture of a sunny morning from the other of the world to brighten up the chat!

8 Likes