The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

Waitlist for all. Exeter Andover MX Milton

My DD was accepted to Exeter, too! Congratulations!

4 Likes

anyone get into middlesex?

waitlisted by choate, hotchkiss, lville, loomis, deerfield, and taft
rejected by exeter
:((

hi! accepted into andover with a 47K financial aid grant and Deerfield with financial aid but waiting for grant! FYI I’m at international student but recruited athlete! excited and congrats to you all

18 Likes

We need FA and applied to lots of schools to keep all options open. Waitlisted so far at 11 schools (included Exeter, Andover) and waiting for 3 more. Two acceptances, one with amazing FA. So yes, the WL thing was huge with my kid.

10 Likes

Wow, is that 16 schools if my math is correct? Congrats on the acceptances and FA!

2 Likes

If you think so, flag the post and let us deal with it, but calling a user a troII violates ToS

Oh, and for the person who flagged this post, please do not waste our time with spurious reports.

1 Like

2022 Decision Thread created:

1 Like

Oh I’m so sorry! I genuinely didn’t know and I won’t do it again!

We knew it was a steep hill to climb even to be accepted as a FP student at these schools. With needing substantial aid, it was necessary, from our perspective, to apply to as many schools as possible. I feel if she was FP, she would’ve been accepted to many more. This said, she’s extremely lucky to have been accepted at a great school with almost 100% FA!

7 Likes

Same here!

Accepted: Exeter, Loomis. WL: Deerfield, Choate. Waiting on results from two other schools

9 Likes

No acceptances.

Waitlisted: Exeter, Choate, Hotchkiss, Groton, Lawrenceville, Thacher

Rejected: Andover

Disappointing but a good lesson for my daughter to learn from as she enters high school!

Congratulations to everyone. Life is a journey! Good luck on yours!

4 Likes

did anyone here from Hill yet?

Hill is releasing via their portal at 3 PM

I haven’t yet, I’ve heard that they post results around early afternoon (3pm ish, but I could be wrong)

Accepted: Loomis, Westminster.
WL: Choate, Suffield Academy

6 Likes

Does anyone know how mercersburg communicates financial aid decisions? DD received acceptance (yay!) but I don’t see anything about FA.

Waitlisted: st. Andrew’s. Only applied to those two.

2 Likes

WL: Hotchkiss and Andover