The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

Exeter’s acceptance rate was 13% from an AO

2 Likes

bit late but waitlisted for all but concord (which i got accepted into!)

6 Likes

thats a very good school

They said they had over 3100 applicants, 13% will be around 400 admits, with their yields, they may have too many new students already. So close to 0 chance off WL?

10 people may get off waitist, but that is it.

1 Like

Class 2025 grade 10 applicant, DS was accepted: Williston and WL: Gov’s and NMH.
Happy to have an acceptance and focusing on getting excited for a visit day!

10 Likes

Feel free to add decisions to this:

1 Like

Accepted to Lawrenceville!

Waitlisted everywhere else including Andover and Exeter but we’re pleased since Lawrenceville was kiddo’s first choice!

But boy, this year seems brutal! Nonetheless, everyone here should be extremely proud no matter the decision!

12 Likes

nope

DD got accepted to Exeter. Waitlisted at Andover. We are sincerely worried about finances…how much its possible to get into a good college with Financial aid from there?..thoughts - please help?

4 Likes

Accepted: Exeter with FA
Waitlisted: Choate, Andover, Deerfield, and Masters.
Waiting: SPS.

I guess all this wait-list is because of FA.

10 Likes

Done. waitlisted at SPS. Exeter here we come!!

4 Likes

I thought SPS came out at 7PM?

SPS came out at 2.00 pm est. I don’t know why, but finally, the wait is over.

1 Like

Thank you to this community for all the helpful comments and suggestions over these past few months. My DD went off to school this morning overjoyed. This last decision from SPS will put her over the moon.

Accepted: SPS, Hotchkiss, Kent, Taft
Waitlisted: Deerfield
Denied: -

12 Likes

i got accepted to hill school, i had been rejected/waitlisted from every other school so this acceptance was stressful since it was my last letter and my only acceptance

13 Likes

rejected from Andover/Choate, Waitlisted: SPS, Hotchkiss, Deerfield, Groton, Lawrenceville, Exeter

Congratulations! My son is a 3rd form boarder at Hill and absolutely LOVES it and is thriving there. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

3 Likes

will do!

My daughter is a Class of 2025 grade 10 applicant. She was waitlisted at Stevenson, St. George’s and rejected from Cate. She was a transfer applicant from Governor’s Academy. She really wanted to come home to California. (She kept SG in the mix as it was my alma mater). She is a heavy FA applicant. She was accepted to Stevenson and SG last year with 0 financial aid, but a huge FA award to Govs, so she went there. I guess she is staying in Massachussets.

2 Likes