The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

Last year I resisted the temptation until 5pm on 3/9. There was a master label issue at fedex on 3/8 that brought tremendous amount of anxiety and pressure. It wasn’t fun.finally I caved in and signed up. Felt like cheating…

i’m. so. stressed. about. m10. at this point, i’m just ranting here, but i used to think in 2021 that all of the t10 schools would accept me. i wish those dreams come true for all of us!!

1 Like

Did anyone else who is applying to Middlesex get an email from a student?

Yup got it after attending the webinar

2 Likes

How do you create a fedex account? Does it notify you if something is shipping to you?

I think some schools do this before or after an interview. We had a few students write that they were ambassadors and to contact them with any questions, etc.

What I did was create a FedEx account, set up my details with my names and any nicknames, and sign up for the delivery manager, where they mail you a small card to confirm your address and then you get alerts when a package is heading to you! I had to request it twice because the first time I waited half a month and it didn’t come, but the second time worked!

my intro ig?:

lofi, novels, and aggressive typing

lmao

me too, idk if i should reply or…?

Sorry for the late reply. Pretty sure (although not 100%), that they send out by email or on their portal.

Guys is SSAT scores of 99% in verbal, 99% in reading, but 84% in math too much of an imbalance to submit?

No.

2 Likes

With the greatest respect: wow, just wow.

1 Like

Bruh are you kidding me?? Of course not! Those are amazing scores!

I just hear that most tier one schools have a huge emphasis on math so that would throw up a red flag…appreciate your response.

Hey everyone!
I’m applying as an International student this year! And the nervousness is setting in, hehe
I was wondering yk if there are any ‘signs’ that you’ll get in, emails, AO response, anything? Although I do reckon there’s probably no way to know Before M10, but was just curious.

1 Like

Hello! How are you?

I don’t think there will be any “signs” beforehand (hopefully a previous applicant or parent can confirm or deny this soon enough).

32 days till M10 gives us all an answer!

Yeah!
Although, how much does each part of the application weigh?

I wonder if being contacted by financial aid offices means anything (just asking some follow-ups to app). If they definitely don’t want you, would they go through the whole FA process?

I know someone who got a handwritten letter from his interviewer, but other than that, I don’t know.