The Official M10 2023 Freakout Thread

Do any use mail solely these days? I figure with email it’s easy to get around it but wasn’t sure if with sending swag if it arrived before M10, does that coincide with an earlier announcement/release of emails? I know they have students apply who may not have computer/internet access when not in school, too, so didn’t know if they work with that. Of course, with M10 on weekdays that some say their swag comes later. I’m just wondering about the decision days but sounds like it can vary.

1 Like

They told us ahead of time, thankfully.

2 Likes

What about the wording of the Groton “Accessing your Admission Decision” email today
Anyone else find it made them feel hopeful ??

I don’t think I can handle these next few days. I’m a total mess. Had so many crazy nightmares last night.

I’m a single mom to 4 kids and I feel like they all have so much going on right now. Plus so much going on with my students at work…

It’s a privilege to be their mom but it’s so intense.

7 Likes

GUYS idk if it means anything but i got a fedex notification from Exeter’s office of admissions!

13 Likes

It definitely means something! Congrats!

2 Likes

i think that means something, Congrats!

2 Likes

has anybody gotten shipping notifications from the gunn school or taft yet?

1 Like

i know i have mentioned it before - my rising jr was 4/8 acceptances; 2 WLs and 2 RJs as a plain vanilla and super young (as in she showed up in Aug 2022 just having turned 16 with some kids already 18 in her grade!)…student applying for 11th

4 Likes

Nothing yet for us.

Nothing from Gunn. I have no idea if they even send a package though. I keep hoping to see a Gunn parent pop in!

My heart just went crazy after getting an email from Andover just now. Thanks for letting me vent. Less than 48 hours…

2 Likes

Mine jumped yesterday when I got an email from a non-school where the senders name was very similar as a school…

3 Likes

same here, seems like not too many people are talking about it

1 Like

Nothing about gunn on here I agree. Seems pretty much the same with taft hotchkiss and Berkshire

I guess fewer parents of applicants to those schools on this board?? :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

You can take a look at the decisions thread from past years. It gives you an idea where the kids on CC apply to.

1 Like

i guess so, i dont mind much though because its really intresting hearing about all these other schools people are talking about/applying too

Wait if I am an international student, does that mean I will not receive a package? My mom said she had no option of making an account for notification. In fact it’s all alien to her.

Loomis Just dropped an email saying they got over 2,300 applications :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Crazy! Although two schools my son started to apply to but ultimately stopped the process both sent him emails in last two days saying he would hear soon!! So perhaps empty applications like these must be counted in the 2300

2 Likes