The Official M10 2023 Freakout Thread

I don’t think it’s every kid they bug them on. Just the ones they are on the fence about.

3 Likes

It’s bad when I start and end my day checking this forum🤣

3 Likes

Keep in mind not all schools send packages. Know it’s hard but try not to focus on that aspect of the process. Keeping my fingers crossed for good news on Friday!

1 Like

We’re all here with you! :smile:

1 Like

Generally agree, we are in a somewhat (not entirely) unusual situation in that my kids private 8th school is very small, and most of the school’s they are applying to are as well (and are “feeders”) so the counselor and AOs are very close… (I don’t think Choate is calling and updating all school counselors on each kid…)

1 Like

I just found out that this school checked my videos about 4 mins for the first time, then 40 sec early February, and the last about 25 sec like two weeks ago. I had to customize the dates they were seen to check how long each video was viewed.

i just checked mines and my video for putney was seen 14 times (unlisted and everything, didnt send the link anywhere. I’m not sure if your video being viewed in different periods is a sign of admission (not a parent/expert)

Lawerencville applicants this one’s for y’all :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

When they posted a similar video back in 2019, I remember trying to zoom into the letterhead to see if I could tell who it was

2 Likes

How many people do you think are trying to zoom in to see the name that it’s addressed to? :joy:

3 Likes

yall are OUT OF LINE LOLL @confusedaboutFA you too LMAO

1 Like

Have you seen your name?

Love that he looks like the room isn’t heated :rofl: surprised he doesn’t have gloves on :rofl:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, this year M10 is on a Friday. Shipping is readily available to be delivered on a weekday. A Saturday delivery is more sketch but Sunday even more so. What do they do when “M10” falls on a Saturday or Sunday? Do they move it to the Friday before, the Monday after? Do they move it at all, I mean the internet can deliver answers 24/7? I was just thinking about that considering next year M10 is a Sunday.

I was thinking about that the other day! Hopefully, it won’t impact us next year, but I was wondering how that works!

3 Likes

Still didn’t get an email from andover and exeter about decision posting time on M10. anyone have an idea about the time? I know last yr they posted around 8

1 Like

Officially 1 more day until m10… (from China, GMT+8), decisions comes out on m10 8-10 pm, it is currently m9 0:06 am.

1 Like

M10 was on a Sunday when I applied in 2019. I got one school on March 8, three on March 9, and one on March 10.

4 Likes

Did they let you know it would be those other days or did they say M10 and just surprise you. This is bad enough. I don’t think my heart could take that :rofl: I’m glad this year is a Friday.

1 Like

My kid’s M10 was Saturday. That’s when results came on portals and emails. Really easy for admissions to program releases for any given day. Swag arrived Sat (USPS) and Monday ??

2 Likes