The Official M10 2023 Freakout Thread

We are international, so they used DHL for my daughter, but not sure if that’s what they use for people in the US . . .

2 Likes

yes i got one

Ugh I don’t have any notifications! But I also didn’t about the package that came, so I think the problem is my settings. Or, rather, I hope it is. :smiley:

2 Likes

Did your daughter apply anywhere else or is she done and off to Farmington next fall?

2 Likes

Do we know what time Kent releases their decision tomorrow?

Sounds like settings. also may not be an overlapping school, either? (I think ours our package is for BUA but lots of area day schools!.. aslo very possible the box wasn’t scanned yet. Ours box is still still sitting there, it seems, as “accepted” at the PO but w/o movement yet.

Some of my friends would jokingly say “L Nah” whenever they saw something they didn’t like back when the slogan was first introduced.

Congrats to those who got Lville packages!!! Hope you come :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No package but still holding on to my last hope for tmr morning :sob:

1 Like

Can someone check to see if your checklist is still there in the portal? Below is for me

Loomis: gone
Andover: still there
Choate: still there

2 Likes

DD applied to St Andrew’s DE, NMH, Concord, Emma Willard and Kent in addition to MPS

2 Likes

Our friend got an accept packet from Kent today.

Congratulations! Are you on east coast?

same!

3 Likes

Is anyone staying up until midnight release times? I’ll be here as we live in a place where it is already March 10 and it will just be a Norma time of day. :grin:

4 Likes

Has anyone heard from Deerfield?

1 Like

Are you sure the release time is midnight, not 7am?

3 Likes

For three of my daughter’s schools, that is what we have been told!

1 Like

No midnight decisions this year - but we stayed up last year for 1. I wish they all released at midnight!! 6 AM seems forever away right now!

2 Likes

Is it possible to not get a shipping notification but still get accepted?

1 Like

No
Just address and name.

1 Like