The University of Tennessee Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

that’s encouraging

Son accepted to school of business for Supply Chain Management…OOS, nice scholarship…very happy!

If anyone has experience with students that were deferred and actually got in lmk …thanks!

Congrats!! Great program. Can you share his stats.

My son was deferred as well. 3.7 GPA. Thought he would have been accepted. Is it not looking good or just need more info?

That’s a really high gpa what I read is they just need more info I guess what I told my daughter they could have said denied?! See what Feb brings .…

1 Like

Does anyone know are oos students accepted into honors leadership program offered in state rates?

1 Like

DD OOS deferred as well same stats.

1 Like

My son is OOS as well, I’m curious if they have a. OOS quota.

My OOS son was accepted to the engineering department.

1 Like

My OOS daughter was accepted for BFA. 3.7 GPA and applied test optional.

1 Like

DD accepted business, 4.24 weighted, 1460, 1794 scholar, scholarship, OOS

1 Like

Not sure how honors decisions are made? My son was denied honors and has better stats. No disrespect just stating facts.

Congratulations to all those accepted! I don’t see anything in my acceptance about merit. Am I missing it? Do I need to look somewhere else? Was there a separate application? I don’t think I missed anything when applying but now I’m wondering.

TIA

Sorry he didn’t make honors

Some Universities try to distribute honors spots among all of their colleges/majors. Higher stats may be needed for more popular/stronger majors.

My OOS son got in his first choice major, supply chain with a scholarship. 3.8 gpa and 1200 SAT. We’re thrilled.

1 Like

OOS. Accepted nursing and honors. Merit included in the letter. Mentioned there is potential for additional scholarships as reviewed by the scholarship committee. Applied test optional. Strong extracurriculars with a internship related to the major. AP/Honors/DE. Not entirely sure how they calced her GPA since our district scores on a 100 point scale not letter grades. 97% weighted 92% unweighted by her school district’s calculation.

2 Likes

At least for the Volunteer Scholarship, there was a special paragraph in the acceptance letter.

It also included

I believe the automatic scholarships were included in the letter, but not all scholarships have been awarded at this point.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

My son was accepted! OOS, Major - Physics

1 Like