The University of Tennessee Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Lol. Can’t win ‘em all.

Accepted OOS supply chain. 3.8 gpa and 27 ACT. Kid is fired up.

1 Like

DD accepted. OOS. 4.0 unweighted GPA. 33 ACT. Accepted into the Chancellors Honors Program.

1210 SAT. Only took once due to covid in NJ. 4.0 GPA. Honors and AP classes Volunteer travel basketball coach until Covid. Competitive regional HS.

My son is from NJ too and got in for supply chain!! He’s really excited. We’re from Hunterdon county.

Son was accepted
School of Engineering , 1794 scholar, Merit scholarships

1 Like

Anyone receive 1794 scholars without any merit? Seems unusual for that to happen to my D. OOS 4.0 UW test optional. Perhaps she can still send test scores which would qualify her.

Yes, my son, OOS 3.86 UW GPA, test-optional applicant. 1794 Scholar, but no merit aid.

Scholarships for Entering First-Year Students - One Stop Student Services Look at the Beacon Scholarship

Congrats. We are in Somerset County…Bridgewater…

1 Like

If my daughter applied for Chancellor’s & Haslam, will she get accepted into Chancellor’s before and then still have chance for Haslam?? She received notice of Undergrad admission but nothing from honors that she can find :woman_shrugging: She has 4.0, 33 ACT and lots of community service. Waiting is killing us Praying she least gets Chancellor’s :pray:

Chancellors and other honors programs, with the exception of Haslam honors I believe, were notified with acceptance.

1 Like

So if she didn’t get notice of Chancellor’s acceptance then she didn’t get that and def not Haslam?? Or do they hold spots for Chancellor’s for those that don’t get Haslam??

I don’t think Haslams have been notified- I’m not sure what happens with honors beyond the notifications that went out with acceptances. Maybe email admissions for clarification? It’s a bit confusing for sure!

Yes, everyone has to complete the “Elevator Pitch.”

My D got accepted into the honors leadership program. She is from Utah.

1 Like

UT does not have a quota on OOS students that I know of, certainly not like UNC-Chapel Hill does. The number of OOS applicants admitted as first-year students has been increasing the past few years at UT (I wanted to get some numbers for you but I couldn’t find the source I was looking for).

Here is a link showing OOS first-year enrollments at UT over the last 5 years: Institutional Research and Strategic Analysis | The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

I got into haslams last night it was in the letter

There is Haslam College of Business, but I believe @anon25055934 and @Angel_Talwar are referring to the Haslam Scholars Program

https://honors.utk.edu/apply-to-the-haslam-scholars-program/

1 Like