Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Has anyone received an interview from NJMS through NJIT as their feeder school?

We are also waiting for the interview from NJMS.NJIT, TCNJ and Stevens has forwarded our file. Have not heard from Rutgers after the interview but the interview went very well .

1 Like

Does NJMS know if you were rejected by some of the feeder schools (if your application was not forwarded to NJMS)? Or do they just know that you applied to the schools that forward your application?

Is there any BS/MD program that is still open for application at this time?

1 Like

Anyone got GW rejection email?

Do you know if GW/GW interviews are MMI?

No GW is still reviewing apps

Can you please DM me? I have a few questions.

Congrats! Can you please post stats?

I think they just know that you applied to the schools that forward your application.

1 Like

When NJMS accepts students, do they accept 25 for NJIT and 40 for TCNJ as mentioned in their websites in the “by the numbers” breakdown?

1 Like

Great, did you also get a VP scholarship?

Yup! Did you as well?

I got an email from GW which said I am a semi finalist. Than 2 days later got an email asking for another essay. What does that mean? Do they narrow down after the essay ?
The initial email already gave a tentative date for the interview so I am confused what does semi finalist state means.
Does anyone know from the past experience?

NO.
Traditional one-on-one.

NJMS accepts students and a student will hear from the feeder school about the acceptance.
Students however are free to select their undergrad.

My understanding is that the actual number is lower.

1 Like

Yep! Hope we get accepted into the medical scholars program as well :slight_smile:

Congrats! Yup. I did have a question about the program, I was confused about whether the Medical Scholars Program provided conditional early acceptance or just early application privileges.

Is anyone else applying to Rutgers’ BS/DO program?

i did!