Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

yep! dm

Does BU send the rejection emails to BSMD applicants?

Yes, you can

BU: It does not.
If you do not notify them about being interested in their undergrad, they will send you a rejection in March.

1 Like

I had my adelphi honors college interview 1/15 but havenā€™t received an update. Anyone in the same boat?

No, thatā€™s why students need to get the timing right. They would have to wait until the first or second week of February and explicitly reached out to admissions telling them that they would like to convert their application from SMED to regular undergrad application.

Even if you got an interview - there is no guarantee you will be selected to BS/MD. If students were not selected after the interview, they would still get a UG rejection email in march!

maybe consider reaching out with an email?

If you are interviewing w Drexel PM please I have a question

My S interviewed on the 17th and received an answer on the 25th. You should reach out to them.

2 Likes

Anyone know until when NJMS will be sending out interview notifications?

we are waiting too.

1 Like

Has anyone heard back from Rowan BS/DO and BS/MD for an interview?

I havenā€™t have you?

some of my friends already got a couple days ago and did their interviews

what undergrad school did you apply from?

1 Like

apparently it should only take one to two weeks so if you have not heard back from them by then, it may be a rejection

NJIT, what about them?

Was this a reply for the Rowan BS/DO and BS/MD programs or NJMS?

Iā€™m notnsure

Thanks for sharing your inputs, our experience so far is different. SAT 1560 vs 1580 played made a lot of difference for BS/MD and this is the hard reality we just realized.

Heard that NJMS will send interviews in batches instead. Could anyone clarify?