Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

I didn’t get any email from BU

Did you get an email?

I got into BU SMED, too! So excited! This was my first choice program and school overall.

9 Likes

I didn’t get an email; it was posted on the portal.

Yes, got an accept at BU.

7 Likes

Rejected from BU SMED

Got into BU. So Excited! It is one of my top two choices.

Didn’t get any scholarships. Not sure if they will award any tuition reduction for national merit scholars - was counting on that.

Didn’t get any email. Had to log into the portal to find out.

5 Likes

I am sorry to hear that. There are many paths ahead & I am sure your daughter will succeed wherever she goes.

Thanks for your kind words! That’s exactly what I told her. BU was her number 1. Oh well, God knows best!

1 Like

Just discovered she didn’t get an email to check her portal; she just checked her portal. I was mistaken, my apologies.

got busmed

9 Likes

Haha after getting rejected from all 12 programs I applied to other than Brown and BU I just got my BU SMED acceptance! Woooo!

13 Likes

Got into bu as well. Deciding between here and psu

8 Likes

Hey if you got accepted to BU smed message me for the instagram and facebook group!

5 Likes

@bsmd_nj, @kaj2017, @Champs23, @nonoyes, @rkandala11, @dvdwii800 – Congratulations on BU SMED. Woohoo!!! :clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations guys!! That’s amazing:)

1 Like

Congrats on BU SMED! The current SMEDs are so excited to meet everyone soon!

1 Like

@Nm2022 - Your kid has many paths open to her and she can take time to reflect and decide what she wants to do. If she decides on medicine, she is with the majority of the people (95%) who take traditional path. She has experience under her belt and has leg up on her prep!

1 Like

My son got into BU!!!

10 Likes

Do you know when the accepted student day is?